Future System Hopefully

Bronze Member
Username: Snowblindace

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 34
Hey i was wondering the opinions of you great car audio people. This is the system i will hopefully be getting if i get my new job.

memphis 16 Mcd2500
2-Alpine Type X Swx-1242D
Clarion Vrx765vd 7" touch screen DVD in dash
CDT Audio Ka-61 kama K 6.5" comp.
CDT Audio Cl-69CX
Memphis 16-pr100.4

thanks for your input.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 104
its ok...but imo you can do better on the subs. Check out DD/Fi/RE. I would go with Fi BL..imo it would crush the alpine.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3872
personally i'd lose the 4 channel amp and just get a 2 channel amp for the components and leave the rears running from the hu. not the biggest fan of the type x though, i'd rather run a pair of q's off that mcd2500. but it looks good, glad to see there's no real crap going in your ride. but i don't see a ho alt. on that list, nor batteries, big 3. already have that done i take it?

Bronze Member

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 35
Naw no upgrades yet all that is on my list was just wondering your guys opinions on everything, and thanks for your input.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 843
If you're looking for that Memphis amp really cheap, shoot me an email. It would be something like $400 brand new.

Ben
b_schwanz06@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1397
Everything there looks great except the type X..... listen the those people's recommendations for subs. Two Fi Qs would be great.

And remember to factor in the cost of wiring, HO alternator, and battery. Ya can't run an amp like that on a stock electrical system.

Bronze Member

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 37
Ok where can i go to look at the Fi Qs and Bl at?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3897
www.ficaraudio.com

Bronze Member

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 39
ok i went to the site and looked at the BLs and the Qs both look impressive to me...but now i have another ? i want something that can be a daily driver and something when local comps come up i can compete so what would be the best choice? and what is the Flatwind option on the BL?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1905
I think I would go with a couple of DD3512s or the two Qs. I heard the BLs have sh!tty lower end so I wouldn't run them personally.

Also, what are you wanting to compete it? You have to change alot of stuff to go from daily to SPL, but if you want to do something like bassrace then you can still maintain a good daily system without making constant changes for competitions.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3902
if competing i'd say get loaded bls'. louder than a q and from what people say still has very nice sq. and i can't remember for sure but i think the flatwind option is for more power handling. they lost the sticky with all the options definitions from their forum so just email scott at fi and he'll help you out.

Bronze Member

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 40
Ok thanks for the help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us