Should i sell it

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 643
a co-worked offered me 50 bucks for my 12" diamond audio d6, should i sell it for that cheap?

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 828
Those are pretty nice subs. I guess I wouldn't let it go for that much, but it's up to you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 884
no dude tahts a nice sub. jus cuase the dent on the dust cap dont mean anything, it still sounds the same. 50 is waay to cheap

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 562
You can buy a new one for like 150$ so I wouldn't. Get atleast 75$ for it if you think you need to sell it. Why do you want to sell it dude, its nice. I got a D9 10'' myself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
You can buy a new one for like 150$ so I wouldn't. Get atleast 75$ for it if you think you need to sell it. Why do you want to sell it dude, its nice. I got a D9 10'' myself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
sellin it cuz i got 2 jl w3's

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
I bet if you had another D6 it would beat those W3s but ya if you want to use the JL i guess theres no since in just letting it sit around.

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
I bet if you had another D6 it would beat those W3s but ya if you want to use the JL i guess theres no sense in just letting it sit around.

Silver Member

Post Number: 646
yea but i only got a jl 500/1 and thats definetly not enough for 2 d6's and i dont plan on upgrading for at least 6 months.

Silver Member

Post Number: 568
Why does everyone think they have to have an amp that does the RMS of all the subs they have to use it?

If you ran the 500/1 on the two D6s you'd be surprised. It definitly won't push them to their full potential. They are efficient though they will move off 250 watts apiece for sure.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 428
Actually.. what is the RMS on that.. 600wrms right? One D6 on 500rms would be just as loud as 2 D6's on 500wrms (because even though you add a sub, you cut the power in half). However, it would not be louder than the two W3's. Therefore, the W3's with the 500/1 are going to be louder than 2 D6's on the 500/1.. i'd almost garuntee it. If you had a bigger amp, it'd be a different story.. oh yeah, and you can get a way better price for that too, lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
^^ I really doubt it. The RMS doesn't have all that much to do with it. It's the sensitivity. I just looked it up and the diamonds are 85.5 db @ 1 meter and the JLs are 86.7 db @ 1 meter so yea the JLs may be slightly louder. But he should consider giving himself more room to grow with diamond. I can just about guarantee you won't hear the difference in the setup. Personally, I prefer the diamonds. Everybody has JL and its such an overpriced company.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 434
i understand what you mean.. but those diamonds have a lot more potential with more power, and the JL's will fulfill their potential with the power he has i guess is all i'm saying.

But the real point of this thread is... Don't sell it for that price! always remember: someone will pay more.. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us