Will this be bad

Bronze Member
Username: Djhasanicesoundsystem

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 74
well i have 2 kicker compvr's 12 inches and i want to add another sub but of different kind. will it sound retarded when i get it working?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4660
dont do it...you can do it if all of the subs have the same voice config; dual 4, dual 2, etc...even with that, dont do it...

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 477
yea it isnt a good idea to mix subs i wouldnt even reccomend havin a 12 and a 15 in same car thats just my opinion

Bronze Member

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 77
ok thanks so if i wanna get another sub i should get the same exact thing i have and if i get the third sub could i get 2 more amps for them and then they would be all running on there own amp? or could i run all the subs off 1

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4663
if yuo want another sub, get the exact same sub yuo already have...you can run them all on their own seperate amp but itd be more approproaite to run off one amp

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 484
what amp is depending on the ohm load u can run it in series or parrellel off one amp

Bronze Member

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 78
well what amp is good for 2 of my subs. and what is a amp that is good for 3 of my subs?

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 497
u will need a sub that is stable at 1ohm or 4 ohm for two of those dual 4ohm subs and u need an amp that is stable at 2ohm for 3 of them

2-1600rms watts
3-2400 watts

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7412_SPL+Z1X-3000D.html

i dont really now that is the only amp i could find that is close to matchin someone else take this ova i cant find any othere amps

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 157
Get an audiobhan A8000T

Bronze Member

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 80
Power Acoustik 4 Ch. OV4-1600 1600W Gothic Series Amplifier. could i bridge this and then make it so that i can have 1600 watts?

Silver Member

Earth

Post Number: 507
no dont get audiobahn they sux they look fluckin sick but there not a good company amps are overated and do less than what theys ay and there not even efficient
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us