What do you think would be louder?

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 297
ok i got abotu 260 to spend on some subs, i want 15's, ok i can get 2 brand new cvr 15 on ebya for 250 shipped, and there is a guy sellin 2 15 L7's in the forsale section for abotu that price, if i did get the L7's, i would only use one sub because of my electrical system, but i would use both cvr's, so really what would be louder, 1 L7 15, or 2 CVR 15's, all this is goin to be on 1000rms

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1378
CVR 15's

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11228
http://www.google.tt/search?q=ficaraudio&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefo x-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 202
the cvr 15's with 500 rms a piece will sound nice but if you give the kicker L7 15's with at least 1200rms a piece and a nice big ported box, you can get it really loud, spl wise that is

Bronze Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 23
i'd go with the L7

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3858
yeah but he said 2 cvr's or 1 l7^.

"you can get it really loud, spl wise that is"

wish we could have sigs here cause that would be mine!

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 359
maybe im stupid for asking but whats a "sig" ctmike

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2160
Hmmm but do you think the 2CVR's would be louder then the 2 L7's on the same power? Just because of the reccomended power doesnt mean you have to give it that much.. But thats what they rate the sub at for max RMS, but then again some subs dont really get that loud until it starts getting so much power then it starts getting louder alot easier\faster.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us