UFC SHOOTER

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1769
Anyone that wants to watch UFC tonight message me VIA AIM and I can probably hook you up.

Getripped84 is my SN.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1266
Yeah, boy. Already watching it. The best fight is gonna be Sanchez vs Koscheck. GSP should handle Serra fairly easy.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1269
I'm stunned....Serra TKO'ed GSP in the first round.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2481
THANK God, yeah I saw it too...they kinda felt each other out for a minute,then BAM a couple of good hits from Serra and GSP went down. Serra was on him like white on rice, and since he wasn't defending himself...ref stopped fight...yay!!!
Dont like French f@g guys.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2482
just wondering how long that feeds gonna be on, the "intermission" part was on for at least 30 minutes after the fight. Its 1:53am here now, and I restarted the feed....showing something in Japan..I'm guessing PRIDE, since thats what they said was coming up earlier..

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 82
man im mad i like matt serra but love gsp i missed the fight but that is krazy man knocked out gsp that shows that matt was more hungry but in the rematch will be something to see i think gsp did not take serra as somebody who could ko him

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 84
man im mad i like matt serra but love gsp i missed the fight but that is krazy man knocked out gsp that shows that matt was more hungry but in the rematch will be something to see i think gsp did not take serra as somebody who could ko him

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1770
Yea,I was upset about both the Serra Vs GSP fight and the Sanchez Vs Kosheck fight.I couldn't believe Serra had such a great standup against GSP,I was seriously shocked.Did you guys see Matt Hughes laughing?He knows he can beat Serra.The Diego Vs Kosheck fight was a dissapointment and Diego didn't even try.Out of all the fights I think the Huerta Vs Garcia was the best.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 194
x2 ^

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1229
Huerto vs. Garcia was awesome, seeing Serra knockout GSP was FANTASTIC!!! Sanchez vs. Koscheck was the disappointment of the night but at least sanchez finally lost cuz that phag is way over-rated.

Rob i hope we do see Serra vs. Hughes, that's what the fans are calling for now of course...and i think serra can take him. No one thought serra could take GSP right? the fact is serra's standup is much better than he's given credit for, and in Hughes fight against GSP, Hughes was absolutely EXPOSED. If you've got decent standup, and good enuff takedown D to keep it on the feet, you'll beat hughes, his standup is a joke.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 85
yea hughes will have his hands full with serra if he knocked out gsp who is a beast on the feet but in the end i think that belt will end up back in gsps hands hughes cant stand up with serra or gsp

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 198
dude Hughes will punk sera.. thats why he was laughing.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6064
GSP played Serra's game (didn't utilize his size). That's why he got knocked out. If you're 4" - 5" taller and have more reach, you don't duke it out at close range. He should've jabbed and thrown some bombs far away.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 87
hughes was just happy to see somebody kick gsps azz cuz he knows he cant ive seen hughes get lucky a number of times and that is what whent down in the first fight with gsp and serra just made it clear that he is like a dd sub and hughes is like L7 everybody wants it to be the best sub because it is easy to like but put it next to a real one and the L7 will be exposed for what it is a ok spl sub with sh1t for parts that can only do one thing get loud hughes can only do one thing and you know what that is so you have hughes no stand up but more power than a ox L7 nice spl no sq serra well rounded fighter not a lot of ppl know him but those who do know the deal with him so would you put your money on the L7 or the dd

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1231
lol interesting analogy...but i agree about Hughes, not very versatile, but a very good fighter, just way over-rated. Cracks me up that people refer to him as "the greatest welterweight champ of all time".

And Hughes will not "punk" serra. He might win but if you think it's a given you're crazy. Watch Serras fights over the years, very rare that he gets "punked". Even in his losses he doesn't make it easy, often goes to a close judges decision.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us