Simplest way to find out if your amp is any good

Username: Clarity

Post Number: 1
I have been reading the threads about amp power thousands of watts lol. Open your amp and look at whats inside look how big the power coil is,how many mosfets are in there,are there a bunch of capacitors inside,overkill is the name of the game here it's not the manufacturer specs thousands of watts for amps LOL you,ve been had

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 969
^^^^^

Noob.

I could post countless links to benchtests showing the output of good quality amplifiers, but I'm not gonna waste my time since it sounds like you don't know how electronics work anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4293
the simplest way is to know the brand, check the fuse ratings and rms ratings, compare them and see if they're real.

I think the simplest way to measure power is that.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 408
Just ask the good guys here on ecoustics :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Enter Here!

Post Number: 1177
This thread made me lol

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 969
cfg what kind of amp are u running???

Post Number: 2
noob LOL we are talking about the simplest way. M.S. do you have the proper equipment to benchtest an amp lol M.S. did you do the benchtest lol or are you relying on over rated mfg specs.. for the love of music

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Enter Here!

Post Number: 1182
cfg, you dont even know how to bench an amp trying to talk like you know something. Just cause you bought a 4000W Pyle amp and got mad cause it only did 400W.

It would really do you some good to go read on some other forums and bcae1.com so you can actually learn something. You are talking to people who are not dumb consumers, some of us are even electrical engineers. Its alot more to it than saying "you've been had by overrated manufacturer specifications". People on here and other forums actually do benchtest amps the right way. A way you have no idea about. So I guess All the big time competitors are only running about, oh i dont know....600 watts :rollseyes:

Go read, learn, then come back and talk. Oh and learn some math while your at it. Do you even know ohms law? Didnt think so.....

Post Number: 3
jd lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us