Remote turn on lead for two amps?

Bronze Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 60
Hey whats up if I'm using two amps off 1 power wire with a distribution block do I have to connect a 2nd remote turn on lead to the deck wires itself or can I jus run it off the wire that's already hooked up to my other that's coming from the remote turn on lead connected to the deck?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1434
Take another wire and run it off of the existing wire.I don't understand why you're using 2 amps instead of just the one like I told you to though.There's no point in running two of those amps when you could just run 1 and get the same amount of power.The only benefit would be that the single amp would run hotter because of the lower ohm load as opposed to two amps running at 4 ohms but your amps are 2 ohm stable so...they still shouldn't even get too heated in the first place with a 2ohm load.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I don't understand I have two subs and I have em wired to a 4 ohm load which is 400 watts so wudnt I need 2 amps to get 400 watts 2 each sub?? And my friend had tht setup with one of these amps and his blew from not having enuf power??

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1440
Well,since You don't seem to listen to anything I tell you or anything anyone tells you,I'm not going to attempt to help you anymore.Go pay a shop to hook up your stuff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I'm trying 2 listen I'm tryna understand wat ur telling me so I can get it trust me It would be great to only hook up one amp that's less work for me so can you explain it?

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 865
What amp and subs do you have? Ill tell you how to wire it.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1442
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp?submitted=true&woofer_qty=2&woofer_imp=3

He has 2 10'' L7s Dual 2Ohm.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 867
Alright well there it is. I figured you answered it before Rob and were getting annoyed with the same questions over and over.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1443
I did answer him about 3 times prior to this thread lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us