Mr.King Rob....hifonics?

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 217
hifonics or kicker?I got a kicker kx600 thats 2 ohm stable.i wanna run another aq 15 so ill be at 1 ohm.my kx will do 1 ohm if i dont play it hard for a long period of time.question is the hifonics brutus line like the 1600 made well enough for me to sell the kx at a substantial loss im sure and get a brutus to run at 1 ohm or just ohm the kx down and just take my chances w/the kx?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4220
well dude obiosly the hifoncis will give ALOT more power from the kicker...

the kicker its 300 rms at 4 ohms and 600 rms at 2 ohms probably if it can runs at 1 ohm it will give you another 100 or 200 maxx watts rms at that impedance.....

the hifoncis its 1600 rms at 1 ohm its obiously it will push alot more power....

and nope uwill not lose if you get the hifonics u will gain...

if u have stock electrical with like a 2 gauge wire running from yoru batt u will be gettin around 1300-1400 rms easily if u have everything stock if u have a decent charging or atleast a good battery under the hood and big 3 done it wil be 1500-1550 rms easily

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 218
ya i got the big 3 done,but only in 4 gauge but i can upgrade that and i got a new 1000 cca everstart maxx walmart battery under the hood so maybe i should get the 1200 brutus which is what i ment to say earlier.and where is a good place to get 1?i seen em on alot of online unauthorized dealers for like 225 plus 25 to ship so 250 for a 1200 brutus seems to be the going rate.are these amps from these online stores legit,like at woofers etc,or sonic electronix.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4222
well yeah dude u can get em from sonic electronix or woofers they reputation its really good....

and yeah if u get the 1206 ull be fine and if u dont think ur not gettin enought voltage juzz add another 4 gauge cable to the existing 4 gauge that u have right now...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us