Fi SSD questions

Username: Sound_r_us

Post Number: 7
I sold my entire system a couple of months ago because I was parking my car for a long period of time at the University of Texas and was worried about getting it stolen. I had a Treo SSi 15, pushed by a visonik 12000 watt amp. The amp wasn't the best but pushed the sub wonderfully. The box built to TREO specs by one of the top 12 (Brent Davidson) installers also helped. Needless to say I need bass again. I'm looking to get a cheap decent system. I was thinking of going with the Fi SSD 15. Building my own box... and looking for a decent amp perhaps Hifonics to push it.

-The Fi SSD, how will it compare with the TREO ssi?
-Also on the sub should I get Flatwind or copper coil... what's the difference???

-What amp (bang for the buck) would be good to push it ?

-Thanks in advance

Username: Sound_r_us

Post Number: 8
One more thing... If anyone has any other suggestions for a 15" sub in the same price range suggestions are welcomed.... the SSD is around 220 ish

Thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 22
The amp I am using to push my 15" SSD is a HIFONICS BXI-1206D. From what I have heard, they are great amps. Should have it installed next week.

Silver Member
Username: Bass__monkey

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. of A.

Post Number: 291
get the copper coil and it will drop DEEP! nice BANG for the buck.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4344
hifonics 1206d if you get dual 2 ohm ssd
kicker zx750.1 if yuo get dual 1 ohm ssd

Bronze Member
Username: Followyoursole

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 69
im running my 12 inch ssd with flatwind upgrade on a brutus bx1500d at 1 ohm. no problems yet. the sub takes it like a champ

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 99
I have a 15" Fi SSD with a kicker zx750.1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us