Post Number: 117
Ya, some are pretty pathetic.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4728
Posted by BrEaKaWaY on 10-22-2001 02:00 AM:

That guy must have a horrible install, my one hyper pro hits 800db's

but thats cus i use 1/16" plywood with the holes ( you know the one ur garage has that u hang things on, looks like dots) well i use that so air can escape and increase spl as with sq but remeber not to tell anyone or think about this idea cus you might hit 800db's

I can't read past that one. My sides hurt.

Username: Sound_r_us

Post Number: 9
I was talking to one of my friends about how I was getting my new Treo SSi 15... and he was like "I've never heard of TREO and I know about that stuff and I'm pretty sure that my extra 6X9's I got with my stock system can out bang em... cause my car gets loud." He was even willing to bet money until he heard my system and realized what loud is.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 30
after reading all those informative articles i finally know why i can't get loud. i just need to get a bunch of tweeters, completely seal them in a box hook them up to any random hunk of metal and bang the F*CK OUT!!!

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

I WILL be 15 Wangin

Post Number: 395
i told my friend what system i am getting. 1 15 fi ssd. Hes like oh never heard of that brand before. I asked him if he ever heard of digital designs, re, fi, treo, audioque. He hasnt heard of any of that. The funny thing is he asked me where do you find all these cheap a:ss brands, i laughed so hard i couldnt breathe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us