Trevor eaton

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 360
its friday night bro we on spring break. where the party at? wat u doin tonight? i wanna meet u n' hear uur system n' fvckin get drunk. hit me up

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3108
dude where have you been????

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 363
IM me. i got locked up.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4036
damn sorry bro lol. i havent been on here in a while. i had a party las night actually. it fckin sucked...for me. im sure everybody else had a good time. a bunch of people i didnt know showed up. someone broke the main water pipe and i had to fix that at like 1 AM. people started to try to go in my parents bedroom n sh!t... i was quite pissed. it was good from 10-11 while we were doin the double power hour but after that crazy people started showing up. n some kids tried to lift their ego up by acting hard. i told them to get the fck out. probably close to 200 beers were drank and we ran out by like 1 i was so pissed. i fckin paid so much money for that beer too. not sure where ima party yet tonight but theres like 4 places i already know of though.. only 1 is open to all for sure though.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Bassrace 147.2 db Car Audio!

Post Number: 11269
damn that sux trevor. parties are only fun when others are throwing it.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 10972
very funny how them kids wanna go in his parents bedroom to f0ck - eeeeeeeeeeeew ! .........

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4039
yeah... parties... but you dont have to be at a party to party....follow? lol when its just me and like my 15 good friends at my house its a fckin blast and no problems. once one too many people here about it, its over, theoretically. when the fckin low lifes who werent invited show up, everybody's crunk level is like halved lol. why can they go play with themselves, nobody likes them. and rovin they actually werent going upstairs to fck... worse... looking for sh!t to steal. i wanted to go to the gun cabinet many times....

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 364
lol well yuh trevor i went to clearwater n' got shitfaced cuz it was springsteads prom. so i fvcked some broad. IM me n' ill tell u her name lol n' instead of stayin in her room for the night i decided to drive home at 3 30 in the morning n' get into a reck on 19 by the home depot jus north of clearwater. so yea proms fvuckin treat me terrible dude mah car might be totalled. i hate life right now. i went onto the median n' spun out n' hit a do not enter sign. the only good part about that night was she could fuvck REAL REAL good haha n' i was 7-1 at beer pong

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 366
bump

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4040
damn.... yeah drinking and driving is not my thing. i can drink, i can drive. but i keep them seperate lol. you doin okay though? did you get a DUI? thats fckin shitty. i'll ttyl i'm watchin UFC n workin on gettin some booze.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us