Old system that got stolen

Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 3
this is my old system i had. The deck, subs and box, radar and megaphone were all stolen. I now have to P3 which pound good.

Upload monster subs i had. SPLW-12.
Upload deck
Upload lanzar 1800D mono amp, audiobahn cap
Upload custom ported box i built. (view from driverseat)
Upload view from trunk
Upload this is how whoever broke into my car got in. popped off door handle and unlocked my car.
Upload the handle itself

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11808
damn..thats messed up..at least they didnt get anything good

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1922
^^Haha true dat

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1401
You're an azzhole Chauncey.Seriously.That sucks Joe,always try to keep your stuff out of sight and if possible always try to park in a garage.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 904
^^^^^^^^

Michigan

Post Number: 4
chauncey those subs in that box would make u crap your self. they hit 145 is a db drag but i had no idea what i was doing so they could probably hit harder. they blew out my trunk key lock in my old car

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3106
chauncey wtf is your problem....they stole his subs good or bad they cost money....your arrogance is showing, not every one can afford nice things like you. ive seroiusly had it with your crap man. you think jsut because you have 10k post that makes you a hardass
you used to be bareable now your concieded like a mother-f\/cker

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 905
My last post was in reply to Chauncey cause hes right, lol.

SPL subs, Lanzar Vibe amp, and Audiobahn capacitor. Now that a kickass system right there.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1321
where did the subs go exactly in that box...?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1403
Well one day when someone steals your shi± I'm sure you'll be pleased.I don't care how much it's worth,it's always fugged up to have your stuff stolen.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 1030
feel for ya man , you obviously put some time into that system, sucks that some loser hadda steal it.

Michigan

Post Number: 5
chauncey and M.S suck on my nuts. i hope someone steals your sh*i and burns your car to ashes, then see who talks crap

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11809
wow...i was jk...and joe why would u hope somebody steals somebody elses stuff??? I dont wish that on anybody...and Driving i didnt think "x" number of post makes u a hard azz or not i mean 3100+post and i dont think ur a hard azz at all..I mean its just an online forum..no need to get all a.na.l about it

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1429
yall niggas trippin
its still funny how you can drop that word on the forum..oo well..yall trippin!

Michigan

Post Number: 6
chauncey i forgive u but i still dont like u.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 146.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3107
i get kicks when i put down ppl and they lash back :\
but it looks like you take it

its w/e i really dont care

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4187
if its a cheap @ss system it doesnt matter wat matters that u like it.... if that dude with the spl subs like it let it have it dude and shut up...

i have phoenix gold man and i luv em.... betta my atomic apx, my last reaudio sx(sold),dd 9915(sold) and my dd 9515(sold), it had the sq that that my last subs couldnt provided....

if u have the best set up and the other have the crappy set up and u keep post it in his face that hes running with crappy system juzz shut up...

and when someone works really hard to get a system and he likes it alone and one day suddenly his system gets jacked.... damn it feeels like shyt man.... somobody stole my first system and it has an sony ol skool amp p5 with free sony speakers that came with the amp size 12 an di like it alot since it was my first system... but i knew who stole my shyt so i went back tog et it but i didnt get my shyt i got some kickersl7 hahaha it was funny he had my shyt running in his care the next day his solos dissapeared...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Bassrace 147.2 dbHttp://com4....

Post Number: 11243
joe :-( hope it don't happen again. infact i pray that it never happens to any of us.

how much did it cost just to fix that door handle?

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 30
a joe also watch where you buump your system and playing it krazy loud on your street is a big no no hope you get back bumping soon

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 425
where are the subs mounted?

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 910
Let me just clarify something: I wasn't laughing at his misfortune of having his car broken into, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. What I do find amusing is a Lanzar Vibe amp and Audiobahn cap.

" chauncey and M.S suck on my nuts. i hope someone steals your sh*i and burns your car to ashes, then see who talks crap "

I love you too man!

BTW this will be my last comment in this thread. I could make a flame war out of this, but there have been more than enough of those on this forum lately.

Michigan

Post Number: 8
subs are mounted on either side of the port. my car was is in a movie theater parkin lot when my stuff got stolen. the power went out the day before so all the security cameras had to reboot or something so they were not workin. :-( m.s iam sorry for what i said

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4343
that sucks joe...that is awful...thieves are dirtyass people dude...hope it never happens to you, or anyone, ever again

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3680
i hate hearing stories about how stuff gets stolen...makes me want to kill ppl that steal it.
and as for any bad remarks made about the system, all that matters is that u happy. who gives a flying fu.k about what others think

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 31
that is messed up but how do yoy like the p3s vs the spl subs

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 32
that is messed up but how do you like the p3s vs the spl subs

Michigan

Post Number: 9
the p3's dont come close to the spl's. the spl's were crazy loud! to loud for a grand am, but i loved them. the p'3s now are awesome. still "breakin them in" but they are still loud. have them wired to .5 ohm so they are getting enough power. just cant wait to really see what they can do. iam planing to build another custom ported box but when i got them i could wait so i went out and bought a sealed box.

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 930
It's cool joe.

But now that I think about it maybe a thread about how your system got stolen wasn't the best place for me to give my opinion of it.... my bad.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 10964
hey whether a guy has funky pops subs or DD it still will hurt the owner when it gets jacked ...

thats a hard loss there man ......

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3379
that does suck.. but a very interesting way to break in the car.. not thats an idea! lol

Michigan

Post Number: 10
having get your system jacked is the worst thing that could ever happen to people like us (meaning bass lovin fanatics). i hope that it never happens to anyone here. if you ever think that no one will break into your car, i thought the same thing, and well it happend to me so it can happen to anyone. wish i knew who jacked my stuff so i could break their arms and legs.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 152
I dont care whats in your car, when some low life breaks into your car, it suxxxxs...James you should chill on that word.

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 14
qestion??
anyone know if the box up there ^^^ in the pics would be to big for P3's 12'??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us