Money to play with....

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 329
figured that would get your attention ahah^^^

Alright so I got my tax return check, sold my mono amp, blew my sub, and picked up some paychecks, and now I got about 600-700 bucks to spend on some subs.
For no reason at all, I prefer sealed enclosures and my trunk isn't huge. I was initially considering a Kicker ZX series amp with some Fi's (debating buying chase freemans's 12" SSd's and his kicker ZX1500.1).
I wanna hear what you guys have to say. I'm looking for somewhere from 1000-1500 rms outta two 12s or trip 10s (unfortunately on a stock charging system but im not competing or anything, but thats not the issue right now)
What suggestions do you guys have for amps and subs. I like the Kicker ZX series amps and want to match it to my 350.4 but i might be upgrading that too so im open to anything. Open trunk so i kinda want some cool looking amps and waht not.
Words of wisdom?

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 101
Cool looking amps haha.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1415
u got pop trunk?

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 332
cherokee w/ lift tailgate

got a problem with cool looking amps corey? haha

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 333
bump

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4331
chase's stuff would be real nice...chase seems like a great kid, and hes selling the stuff for a great price if im not mistaken

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 393
kicker amps are trash to run mids and highs.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 394
subs are cool though. dont get me wrong they put out power, just not the cleanest signal. sorry bout the double post but i forgot to make it so i dont look like im hating completely on kicker. had there subs. there loud.

Bronze Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 32
hey i just gotta say the cal payne u live in cleveland,oh i live like 30 min away from cleveland.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 335
yea i love like 20 minutes tops from chesterland

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4279
matt, kicker amps are great. Cal, check TC sounds, FI.

Two fi X with a ZX 750.1 should be nice with a stock charging system.

IMo

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 399
yeah there great for subs. notice i said mids and highs. there signal to noise ratio is horrable. its like down in the 60s.

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 291
ya if they still made the Fi X

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 581
No more Fi X Julio. And Matt where are you getting these s/n numbers? Can't say as I have ever seen any Kicker amp with a s/n ratio under 90. The two channel Kickers I have heard have always been very clean sounding.
Unless you're saying that they take the ratio from the lower frequencies and are lying about the actual s/n above 1k?

Bronze Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 35
yo cal payne when i get my new sub ill have to meet up with u to c whos is louder

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4348
i think you have to email Fi to order an X becuase i emailed them about it and i cant remember exactly what they said, but something along the lines that they have the parts so you have to email them to order...email and ask or try the forum on the Fi website

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 336
haah iight carl, sounds good. What are you getting again?

Yea, a while back, like i said, i was considering trip X10s and they do have them, but yea you have to email Fi to order some. Theyre off the site, but i think they have a bunch in stock.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us