Canaan!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 916
I got the amp yesterday and shes a beauty!!!! i havent had a chance to do anything with it yet (MN state hockey tourny) but its gunna be awsome!! Nice packing too.........u ever need a rep ill vouch for ya..Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4606
Good to hear man!

Now get some pics up of your install :-)

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1877
What was the amp? I hope it wasn't your 20.1

Silver Member

Post Number: 917
nope its was a orion 2500.....im starting my box next week if i can get it designed by then and the second that is done im gunna run it at about 1200 rms untill i get my new alt and wires............ya i was getting a lil nervous canaan......the tracking # wasnt rejistering on DHL so i was like ill give it 1 more day then ill ask ya whats up and then yesterday i get home and theres a nice big box about the size of a 2500d and guess what it was........A ORION 2500d!!1 i was like sh!t that was quick!!!! thanks again!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 918
Hey everyone.....just a quick off topic question but how big is the state highschool hockey tourney in ur state???? here almost every game is sold out and they play in the Xcel energy center (MN Wild home ice) i guess i just dont realize how huge it is cuz i dont know what its like in other states so let me know!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4608
Hockey + Louisiana = nope :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3650
its pretty much like that in MA maybe not sold out but a lot of people go to the games hockey is basically only taken seriosuly in a couple of states

Silver Member

Post Number: 922
ya its crazy here!!!!! and its getting bigger and bigger every year...last year only the final and semis were sold out and this year the only games that wernt sold out were the small schools first round games

Silver Member

Post Number: 923
ya its crazy here!!!!! and its getting bigger and bigger every year...last year only the final and semis were sold out and this year the only games that wernt sold out were the small schools first round games

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3683
yeah canaans a good guy for amps, i got one of mine from him
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us