Audiobahn 1000w rms dual voice coil ARE THEY GOOD SUBS??

Username: Redrida97

Washington

Post Number: 6
Audiobahn 1000w rms 2000w max.dual voice coil i was going to get 2 of these subwoofers and i want to know if anyone know if they are good subs and how much do u think they are worth.
and i want to know if they are like compatable with my amp its a Kenwood KAC-8152D 2 ohms mono

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9473
no they are not good, and he should pay you to take them.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2008
Audiobahn is not that good. Tell us how much you want to spend and we can give you some better ideas

Washington

Post Number: 7
well like 200$ for 2 subs i just bought this mono 1100w amp kenwood, im trying to put a system togeather for a cheap as i can. i had 2 d3 but i had to give one back to my dad right now i have one d3d4 10" but my dad needs it back so i gota get someting, i want something that will hits clean but hard, like my friend has two 15" l7s and its loud but sounds like terable and he spent hella on it. i was just woundering what you thought, this guy wanted 200$ for max 4000w 2000w max each audiobahn 12"s... so what do you think i should get

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 774
Audiobahn subs suck, as do kenwood amps. So yeah I guess you could say they're compatible. lol

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 231
i got 2 12" kappa perfects and i love em. their way underrated in power. i push 1000 rms on two of them all day everyday

Washington

Post Number: 8
o cool thanks bra i have hella money... your tight.. haha im just learing about systems.

Washington

Post Number: 9
nice ok are those infinity??and what model are they that last comment was to M.S.

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 775
If you were able to recognize that your friend's L7s sound terrible, then you have a taste for SQ.

The audiobahn's also have bad SQ, probably about the same as the kickers.

Washington

Post Number: 10
well i dont want kicker i said that, and i was asking about audiobahn, i didnt no anything about them, and i like my kenwood amp it was way better them my fosgate i put in my dads truck

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 233
yes they are infinity. do not have the vq model (the new model with the magnesium cones) i have the ones with the aluminum cones and they are only slightly infrior to the new ones at about a third of the price. the only real appreciable difference is the that then vq's have the abilith to increase the motor strength making more options for boxes but u will probably build a box around your sub anyways so i dont see y it even matters unless you have VERY limited space.

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 11
OK so if i have like 200$ and that kenwood amp what kinda of subs should i get with the best sq and that are way loud, my freind has 2 older infinity 10" in a truck box and it sounds really good but he has a jl 500/1 amp

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 776
Sorry but RF amps are far better than kenwood, in fact there's no comparasion.

If you don't believe it coming from me, post a question in the Amplifier section and see what people say.

About the Infinitys, those are SQ subs. They will sound great, but won't have a lot of SPL.

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 12
well the fosgate one is old and small so i dont no how the big ones are they were to expensive for me so i went with the cheaper one i belive you they were mass expensive thats why i didnt get one or i would have. by the way whats SPL i dont know what that is??

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 777
SPL = sound pressure level (loudness)

SQ = sound quality (how good it sounds)

SQL = combination of both

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 13
ok so what kinda sub do you think i should get and i dont have a ton of bank eather

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1763
if your going with 2 subs and using the kenwood.. you need 2 dual 2ohm subs or somthng of the sort so u can wire it to 2 ohm..if your using 1 sub... get a dual 1, or dual 4... or single 2ohm..

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 15
that sounds good but i dont no what any of that means, im hella new at this like what is compatible with my amp that will narrow things down.

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 778
For a good bang for the buck sub I would reccommend an Audioque SD2.5. 15" if you can fit it.

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 779
The SD2.5 is dual 4 ohm so that will work with your amp.

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 17
well i gota ext. cab toyota tacoma so i got room but not like an suv. but all check that out

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2219
get some diamondssssssssssss

Bronze Member

Washington

Post Number: 18
haha i had 2 but i gota give them back i had 2 d3d4 10"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts