4 18" Fi Q's

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 614
well for my next project im wanting to do 4 18" Q's or SSD's but im wandering with all that cone area, even if i tune at say 30 HZ would the setup retain decent SQ, or for that matter would any 4 sub setup retain decent SQ?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 720
Well sure if the subs have good SQ, like the Fi Q. SQ is about the frequency response and overall sound of the sub, having multiple subs shouldn't change that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
ok, i guess i had this twisted idea that multiple sub setups lose SQ with each additional sub. but 4 18" Q's would drop extremely low

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 456
What would you be putting this in???

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1235
that box is going to be massive lol, and either way that should hit lows like nobody's business... MAN i wish i had an suv

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 555
4 15" should make u pretty happy too

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
it will be going in an explorer XLT, granted i get a good price for my rover

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 724
" ok, i guess i had this twisted idea that multiple sub setups lose SQ with each additional sub. "

I've heard some people say they do, others say they don't. In my experience, they don't.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 357
Hey Trey, if you are willing to run RD Audio, I can get you a GREAT deal on some of their products. Trying to get them out and in some cars and they are working with us on prices right now. Email me.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

www.rdaudio.net

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1813
I plan to use 4 18 Fi Qs as well.. but in my house. It'll be loads louder in a car for sure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
hey kevin i will definetly look into that, your a great seller and the P3000.1 you sold me has been terrific. ill be sure to get ahold of you once my current vehicle sells

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 871
hey kevin im looking to make my focus hatch back into an spl car and ive been checking out those rd audio subs for sometime now ... gimme a holler at binny816@yahoo.com maybe we can discuss prices to get their products ooutt there very interested
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us