Autotek MM1000.1D

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 328
I am looking at an Autotek Mean Machine 1000 watt amp. I know there was the group buy for the MM amps awhile back. what are everyones opinions on these amps? I am going to be running a 15" Q off of it. or should i step it up to the MM1400D?

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 864
that would slam my friend ... ported 32hz .. boom :-)

Silver Member

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 329
how is the build quality? i dont want any problems with my amp

Silver Member

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 330
would a massive audio p1500.1 be better than the autotek?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2147
the massive audio will put out full power at about 13.4volts. so you will see 1500rms. as for the autotek, i heard its the same as hifonics so they probaly only do 80% power as well. I prefer massive audio over hifonics bc of warranty and good prices as well.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 865
im a fan of autotek amps .. no way are they ne thing close to what they used to be but ... id still put them over hifonics ... even though they are both owned by the same company ... the perform

massive amps are solid as well .. contact kevin holden for a good deal on those

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 122
Autotek are solid amps...ppl with this hifonics amp put out 80% of there power kill me...I do know the Titan and Brutus series are suspect, But the XX series are solid. I think it is great that Hifonics makes a budget line of amps, no they may not put out 100% of power(Brutus) But you will 1000 wts thats 1 ohm stable for $250...

Gold Member
Username: B101

USA

Post Number: 4203
decent amps, service just sucks now. new line ups and new 3ks added. amps a bit sensitive.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us