18" eclipse TI Pro 3000 watts rms

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 52
i just bought a 18" eclipse Ti pro 3000 watts rms, it came with a brand new kicker zx1000.1 mono amp, i dont have enough to get a big amp right nnow but for now will that kicker move my 18 at all? will it still pound? and what will i need for capacitors.. batteries and wiring .. thanks

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3603
it might be enough, its really subjective. capacitors aren't anything to worry about in car audio.
do the big 3, maybe and extra batt and get a ho alt for when you upgrade to a 3kw rms amp.

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 413
upgrade the big 3 and send the amp the biggest wire it will hold (dont forget a fuse on it) and no extra bats or caps if u have problem runnin 1k watts u might need to get a ho alt if u plan on upgrading to 3kwrms

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1680
Your might be able to get away with stock charging for now on that amp, what kind of stock you have..Alt. size and all but once you upgrade to actually push it 3000rms your going to need the BIG 3, 0gauge and about a 200A H\O Alt. with atleast 1 extra battery.

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
ok but do u think it will move the sub at all like that amp? because ill have it like that fer a few months...? will it be louder lik ethat hooked up to that small amp then sayyy two regular 12's that people run around with, thanks

Username: Lil_j

CantonUS

Post Number: 7
maybe

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 421
that will move the eclipse alright and plus since ur underpowering it u can play it all day long without worring about overheating or other things of that nature
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us