Just for spl

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 337
2 fi bl 18's, or 2 hd3 15's, only reason is becuse thee my budjet for right now bout to make final decision, i just want the louder setup of these to ^^^^^

either setup will just be on 1 zx2500.1

hd3 15's, or bl 18's, same power

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1750
18's for shure...they will get so low u will sh*t ur pants...lol

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1053
im saying 18" BLs mainly because i got a pair but there is also a little bit of cone area ownage there, not much but a little.

the BLs rock though. i havent even pushed them all the way and they hurt so much. and my box is tuned very low, hardly anything really comes out of my port.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 459
But do you have room for a 12-13 ft² box?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
that is an awesome amp for them, too...

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
tremor how much power do u got em? they loud right now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
im not sure brad but i drove to premir sound (good sound shop) and i made them take a look and they told me if i take the back seat out completely they can build a ported box for 2 18's

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 998
hd3s would kill those easy powered right. but 2 with only 2.5k isnt enough bls for that power 2hd3s on 4k each would blow the sh!t out ur pants and land on the bls

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
but those hd3's says 1000rms each so i thought either set would be good with the 2500

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1001
yea they say. they dont come alive till 4k :-) ask dj 4k clean power is perfect, even more for burps, these subs are amazing trust me i known people putting 6k daily
2 Hd3s Ftw :-)

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 380
i wanna see some vids tremor :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
haha, vids are pretty much out of the question. i can take lots of pics though. :-)

to answer the question above, they are powered by a concept cd-2410 (2400rms). gain is almost all the way down until i set it correctly, stock alternator and weak autozone battery, and i keep everything down on the head unit for easy listening. but as soon as i ask them to hurt, they dont let me down.

i was sitting at a company yesterday, i was around quite afew people that i know, i was just listening to some music. one of them came up and started asking questions and was like "so they dont really move that much, huh." i said, "sshhiitt, you want them to move?" he doesnt think his brothers expedition with whatever in the back hits so hard now. :-)

this is my friends setup.

Upload

8 12s sealed.

my 18s pound pretty similar to those but he has me with body flex, his doors while shut move about 1 inch. i havent got TONS of flex out of my car just yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
and those 8 12s hit 147. there is still a tiny bit left in the amps though i think. 148?...

and i only bought them because i like to rock. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us