Building my box now

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1664
Well im building my box for the pair of 9515's now.... wish me luck....

BTW..... logan how the fu<k do u carry your wood i thought u had a car? atleast if your getting these big sheets like i did... (3) 49x96 inch sheets

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1217
Goodluck and remember use protection!(Safety googles)The last thing you want is saw dust in your eye,we all know that doesn't feel good :-(

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 992
i love the smell :-)
and brace well my friend, hoping to hear reviews soon... Ba boooooooooooooooooooom

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1665
i got the bottom, top, and front of the box cutout\sanded (still need to cut out ports) and i have the sides and the divider drawn onto the wood already.. lotta saw dust and i got work in 7 hours.... need to get to bed :-\ hopfully ill have it finished before the subs get hear wiith all the extra work im putting into it so the install looks nice and its gunna be loud this is time consuming like a b1tch using the tools i have lol its almost like im going to need a second car for a bit... lol (with the install part) thats gunna take like 6 hours or so im guessing.... run all new power wires 2-3 runs 0gauge, 3 new sets of rcas, 4 amps, 4 batterys, 300a ho and more sound deadening... anybody know how long the edead liq. deadener takes to dry?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6247
I use my dads truck:-)lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2470
Need a heated garage or it won't fully cure.. Polo.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1681
i got a heated garage

Box is almost done, i have the box fully assembled, waiting for the silicone i used for sealing the edges to dry, need to make my cutout, epoxy resin the inside of the box and carpet it =) its one big @ss box lol cant wait to hear it ill get pics once its done, it turned out really good so far

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1682
btw, not much bracing... but LOTS of screws and glue between boards, but i think the divider board should do fairly well as extra support
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us