Suspected sub and marc

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3660
i got the sticker today bud...thanks
you have some real good handwriting man lol
my dad saw the envelope and said what the f-ck is this? he said it looks like a terrorist sent us someehting...he was about to throw it away cause he was scared to open it but i saved it at the last second lol

and marc, i sent you a pm with my adress about 3-4 days ago and just wanna make sure you got it...

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 377
aha.. i know my handwriting sucks:-). Is it still useable.. i know that it got creased up and stuff.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3661
yea its still useable...now i just gotta install my stuff so i can actually have an Fi product in my car lol

Silver Member

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 378
i see on another thread you said ur ocd.. does that mean you do weird stuff? if so what do u do?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2019
Ya , i got it yanks. I will get them shipped this week. was gonna throw in a bonus cd for waiting. You like techno?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3664
sure marc, techno always is good

and suspected sub...lol nah ocd is where you do out of the ordinary stuff...for example, i cant listen to the radio or tv unless the volume is at ends in a 5 or a 0 or else it just sounds different and i dunno, i just cant do it...when i see a digital clock, i reaarange the nubers in my head and make a different time...another good one, my room is a complete mess but my shoes have to be in a straight line and set up perfectly or else it annoys the crap out of me...just a few things i do with my ocd...

Silver Member

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 382
thats some funny S*it:-).. i get paranoid sometimes.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3667
yea i got some more good ones...i dunno, it weird...my friends see me doing some of them and they just laugh at it...but soeone with ocd understands it...its pretty funny actually

Silver Member

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 383
they had an episode on mtv about ocd's lol.. i thought it was entertaining

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3669
yea some people have some weird ocd habits...i mean mine are weird but some people put those to shame...

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 167
"unless the volume is at ends in a 5 or a 0"

what about an analog volume control? :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

Post Number: 49
Fi stickers? Where? I'm getting a 15" SSD

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3670
"what about an analog volume control? "

for cars that have the bars that measure the volume then the last bar has to be full...no half bars...
and for the volume where its just one giant bar increasing to the right, then it must be at the full section...like you know how when you hit the vloume and it increases but the bar doesnt move, i push it until the volume goes up another little bar and then go back one button so the car is full...thats the best way i can describe it...
and jgelp, send a SASE to scott at Fi and they are giving out stickers...atleast thats how it wa about 3 weeks ago, not sure if its happening anymore, and if you are getting a sub soon, they mite just put a sticker in with the sub now tey have them, im not sure

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

Post Number: 50
sorry if this is a stupid question, maybe I'm just not thinking, but what is a SASE

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3674
self-addressed stamped envelope...

take a look at the instructions here...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/317740.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us