Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3279
that thing looks sexy chad...i want one...lol

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10050
suppose to come out in 2009 or 2010. it does look pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 451
DAYYUM dats sexy...it looks like the offspring of a beamer/bently/and a chrysler...
it gets its face from the bmw
body somewht of a bently coupe
and the back of chevy?

nice tho...prob around 30g?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10051
here is the new acura nsx.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 519
these are more than likely concept cars, and when the actual cars come out there is a lot changed about them, and some concepts never hit the market, just throwing that out there. but the accord looks badass.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 265
That is a great design I must say. It looks like a rocket....a rice rocket mwahahahaha. 2009? Dayum.

Your next ride should be an suv Chad, your quest for 150+ would be alot easier if you had all that extra room. I could totally see you with four btl 18's with four monoblocks and multiple kinetiks lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10053
party poooper^^^^^^^

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10054
the party poooper remark was for derek. lol. brad got his post in there.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1066
the only part of the accord front i like are the lights. the rest is just... not honda. the grille looks like its from a truck...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10055
brad i can use something like this to hit 150.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 268
LOL hell yeah

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1071
whenever in my life i get the $$$ i want a BMW X5... things are f*ckin badass. 350hp stock, $55k new though... best looking "SAV" i've ever seen

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 271
I have two friends that have X5's and all I have heard is horror stories. And if you search up on it you will see that a ton of other people say the same thing. It looks like the X5 is going to be a nightmare for BMW.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10056
my uncle used to have a x5. its a very nice car. very fast and strong. only bad thing about that car is the damn check engine lights that come on all the time. he had to take his car to the dealer so many times cause for every little thing, the damn light came on.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10607
sweet rides ! .....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3282
my friend has an X3 i think its called...BMW suv...its nice

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10059
you guys can check out more cars here.

http://www.automobilemag.com/new_and_future_cars/

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3036
it doesnt come down to what the look like though, the real battle is going to be what type of fuel they run on and how many MPGs they get.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 314
I was checking out the website you posted and Chad and just thought i'd share some opinions (not to mention i have nothing better to do.. lol) Also, incase there are any protesters, i'll include my reasoning behind my choices:

2007 Models

Top 5 Overall

1. Subaru WRX STI Limited: Sleeper looks with sti power. as if the letters sti (which should stand for value, fun, and performance) weren't enough to put this car at #1.

2. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: What can i say when the name Lamboghini says it all already? if you've got the money that is. With a new 640hp power plant, completley custom and hand stiched interior, not to mention the pics speak for themselves.

3. Audi TT Coupe: In my opinion the new front fascia is a great change. Not to mention the available 250hp engine (which might not seem like much until you remember this car is made of 70% aluminum), and of course the fun-to-drive aspect you can only get with an audi, and manual trans, and a winding road.

4. Ferrari FXX: Do I even have to put words here? Not that anyone on here or anyone you know will ever own one, but come on, just look at the thing.

5. Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4: Pretty much the same description as the Ferrari. Oh yeah, except for the fact it does 250mph and has almost 1000 horsepower.

Worst 5 Overall:

1. Ford Edge: You might be thinking "Why rag on this Crossover SUV and not the others?". Well for one, this one is just deadly ugly. For two, it's a ford and it's not a truck or a mustang, which makes it good for only one thing: me to sh*it on.

2. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition: What a faliure this car has been for Mercedes. Sales are way under the predicted amount, so now they are trying to save the car with this pathetic attempt at a "special edition". What is so new and special might you ask? A whole 33hp and (drum role please) an entire 1mph in top speed. The most special thing though? the increase in price that I garuntee is bound to come with it.

3. Chrysler Aspen: Too many SUV's on the market right now for Chrysler to get into the game and be successful, especially since consumers are leaning more towrads fuel economy now.

4. Hyundai Entourage: In a world now ruled by Crossover SUV's, mini vans are becoming obsolete. Especially when the Honda Oddessy is out selling everyother minivan on the market 3 to 1 (no, that is not a fact, but it might as well be lol). Hyundai, do us a (kind of) favor and stick with cars.

5. Land Rover LR2: This SUV is a little too late to save Land Rover. Not many are interested in an SUV that has the price tag of the Land Rover when the competitors now have just as much luxury, just as much capability, and even more power for the same price.

Remember these are all my opinion, although the numbers and stats are all backed by facts. I am greatly open to disscussion on the topic if anyone dissagrees with what i said though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10079
wow i really enjoyed reading all that. you should work for a magazine or something. very interesting.

after reading all that, i have to agree with you. you made a believer out of me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10082
bump

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 318
thanks a lot chad. cars have always been a passion of mine and i try not to limit my knowledge to just certain types, and working in a mechanic shop over the summers i learn a lot that most people don't know. glad to have given you a good read, although i'm not sure i write good enough for a magazine.. lol.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 320
by the way, i noticed you posted the pics of the new NSX. i was just curious what ur feelings about it were? Personally, i feel like they are shaming the NSX name by venturing away from the old body style, which has been popular and time proven over the years. although i have to say.. i really like the new accord design. seems much more aggresive, and i like the body lines a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1039
I saw that accord and NSX at the detroit auto show.........pretty sweet lookin in the pc but even better in person. you get to see all the lines and they are fantastic. wish I had the dough for one of them when they come out

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10088
i like the nsx but the accord looks more praticle. the nsx looks badazz but its too futuristic i think.

Bronze Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 84
the new supra FTMFW.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1249
The SLR is a gorgeous piece of machinery. Yes, it's over priced but don't rag on it.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11346
Honda's are like azzholes..everybody got one..

American FTMFARBDHAAAAAAAAW

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10093
^^^^^^^^^^^lol. noooooooooooooo!!!!!

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 323
The new Supra.. is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. look at the front end on that thing.. it's the jay leno of cars. what a horrible way to ruin the supra name and reputation...

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 324
Although touche to toyota for that hybrid power plant. that IS a step in the right direction..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10101
yeah the supra did look pretty ugly compared to alot of the other cars there. but i bet it will be fast.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3723
omg did u saw the rolls royce small sedan??? damn............... but look at the chrysler imperion its a cheap copy and the lotus sprit man man man i have to start earning some money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us