Any ebay helpers here on ecoustics?? lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2173
Ive always wondered how to use it can someone tell me how so i can start using it??

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 241
Do you mean use it to buy or sell? Either way ebay has all sorts of guides in their help section.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3775
lol. register, bid, win, register with paypal, pay, receive 8)
its very self explainitory. just take a little time i'm sure you can figure it out.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9981
yeah its too much to type up everything.

start trying and if you want to know specific stuff, come back and ask.

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1548
create an account and bid on someething? lol
there are links to sell and stuff when u go to ur account (my ebay)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9985
where the heck did my post go?

anyways, i was saying, go register and start using it. if you have any specific question then come back and ask.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2175
For real where did mine go?? lol thanx well ill start off by asking, how can i view other peoples bids??

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Uhh, no cause people sell used stuff on ebay and sometimes you can get good deals. About payment, look at the bottom of a listing page to see what payment methods the seller takes. Almost everyone takes paypal. Some also take money orders.

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
WTF?! The post I just replied to is gone.

It shows you the highest bid, that's the current price. To see all bids that have been placed you can click where it says "X number of bids".

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2176
kool thanx it sux cuz im lookin for an amp and all i see is legacy and pyramid and such, where are all the good ones??

Right quick can someone tell me how paypal works?? Thanx.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
With ebay you have to know what specific item you are looking for, and do a search for it. There is so much stuff on there that you won't be able to look through it all.

Paypal is a way to transfer money from the buyer to the seller. If you buy something or win an auction on ebay, you click the "pay now" button and it brings up your paypal account. Paypal draws the money from either your bank checking account or credit card, whichever you select. Then the money is put into the seller's paypal account.

Really though, look through ebay's help section. You will find everything you want to know and more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
BTW I always fund paypal payments with my credit card. Paypal's so called protection policys ain't worth crap, so if something goes wrong with a sale I can have my CC company do a chargeback, that way I can't lose my money in a scam.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2177
thats the only thing im scared about is being scammed when i give my credit card number so is paypal safe?? Thanx bro.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
Yes it is safe to give your CC number to paypal, the people who you buy stuff from never get to see it.

Also, most credit cards have fraud protection so that you do not have to pay for unauthorized charges on your card, i.e. if your card gets stolen or you get scammed by something.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2178
i still dont see where i can see where every one bidded at.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2179
Hey what if the starting bid is $.01 and it dont got any bids, so u like bid $.02 and if you win u get it for like 2 cents or sumthin?? lol i dunno.

Bronze Member
Username: Smoke05

Post Number: 33
Is it safe to buy from "ebay store fronts"? because i would like to buy a jbl amp and the priice seems nice.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1559
i won a printer/scanner/copier for a quarter cus no one bid on it thurdays and they shipped it friday. lol

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2180
lol hey richard so if i do win the bid for sumthin like for a few cents all i gotta do is pay that few cents and the shipping??

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1560
yep! i paid 25 cents and 20 dollars shipping for a dell 3 in 1 printer

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3255
yep. and shipping insurance if it's offered.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1956
one time I won a pair of used tailights for my yukon for a penny and paid only 10 bucks in shipping. the lights look brand new :D.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2181
lol hell ya i like ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao :-) ;)

Does anyone know how to cancel a bid though??lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us