Any body know about this amp?

Silver Member
Username: Fatkid

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 103
http://cgi.ebay.com/Optimus-2-channel-Bridgeable-High-power-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ1 40081304291QQihZ004QQcategoryZ18796QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem is it worth the money is it 170rms a channel

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1172
its alrite...get it if you want
not too expensive..go head
its nice and small

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 104
any one else

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 262
I guess if you only have that much cash for an amp....Radio Shack FTW!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1888
I acually run that same amp. Very solid. And its 85x2, and 170wrms bridged at 4 ohms. Seems to put out closer to 100x2.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9965
i wouldn't buy that. save up a little more and get something better.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1891
That line was the high power line. Astep above the regular junk they had. I believe they were made by either sanyo or some other big company build house. I have had mine for like 10 years. Bought new, and never had a problem with it. Again, its 85x2, so Dont expect miricles from it. But if set up right, It will power speakers quite well. Ive gone thru a few amps, but always return to this in installs because it powers speakers better then a lot of the newer stuff in its class.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1895
TTT

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 226
I believe its Radio Shack house brand. Will work for practical purposes, and you should only if ya get it REALLY cheap. I had one a long time ago, and it did the job, I had no problems with it at all.

Rado Shack:
Huge US based chain of stores, also distributes a range of products under their own name in addition to audio and AV products under the Accurian brandname. Used to sell products made for them under names such as Optimus and Realistic but the ownership of those seems to have been handled to Intertan/Radio Shack Canada. Nb. started out as a catalogue supplier of industrial electronics but turned to consumer electronics in the 60's after being bought by the Tandy Leather company.

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 107
thanks i got t for $10 from a friend
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us