Ebay Kicker package deal

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

Post Number: 30
I was planning on buying a Kicker zx750.1 and a Kicker DCVR122 Dual 12" CVR subs in box for around $450, but the subs are on backorder and have been for a while. I came across a package deal on ebay. The amp is weaker and the subs are 4 ohm, but it is cheaper and also comes with wiring. If i bought the package off ebay I would ditch the bandpass box and get a ported one. Is it worth the extra cost and wait to get the zx750.1 and the Kicker DCVR122 2 subs/box or should I get the deal off ebay?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 254
Get a Kicker ZX750.1 and dual Fi X10s or a single SSD12, itll sound much better.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3265
that auctions' a rip off! you'll be paying almost $300 for a pair of cvrs' and an 8gauge amp kit, all the other stuff is crap and you'll be better off throwing it away.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Where can I find Fi X10s? And is ficaraudio the only website that sells Fi subs? Dual 2 ohm voice coil on the subs and the kicker zx750? Ported box? I wish I could just take my car in to a shop and buy everything at once there, but it's really overpriced, so I want to buy everything myself and just take it in to have it installed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I can't find any Fi X's, but the SSD is looking very good to me. So to run everything by again:
1 12" SSD dual 2ohm (What are the other 2 options for? Flatwind Coil, Copper Coil)
1 Kicker ZX750.1 Amp
Wiring? Sould I buy it now? I'm going to have this professionally installed.
Box. Does anyone have plans for a ported box for a 12 Fi SSD? Is it easy to build for the most part?

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 255
They took the X series down off the site but they still have them for sale....either the X's or the ssds would sound good....alot of people seem to get upgrades on the SSd's but its up to you

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 256
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/323109.html

or that would work too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us