Wanted: Fi X10's or SSd 10's

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 213
Anyone have perfect condition Fi X10's for sale or SSd's. Type out what you got and how much you want. I don't want any cosmetically damaged ones

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 218
bump

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 218
i dont know anyone on any forums that even HAS a fi x, you might want to look around to find a ssd, goodluck

Bronze Member
Username: Ckelley

Post Number: 61
I have 2 fi x 12's

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 219
how do you like em?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
i had 2 2 12 w3's before them. The w3's and the fi's have been on my 500/1 and i think the w3's may sound cleaner but the x's were def louder.
My cousin put them in the back of his chevy caprice and people were thinking he had 4 12's. You could hear them from blocks away. for the $$$ the x's are good subs. I had them ported but for space i went sealed and i think im going back. Go Ported. I have a 1000 watt memphis that'll be here tomorrow and ill tell you how that sounds on them.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 222
so the sq wasnt great??

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1198
I don't even think Fi sells X's anymore... tehy aren't on the website... I assume that's why you are looking for them huh?

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 819
ive got a 15inch SSD sounds great to me

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3242
i thuoght i read that you have to email scott to order an X...maybe not tho, i dunno...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
im not saying the sq was bad but not as good as the w3. But now that i think about it, i had the w3's sealed and the x's were ported so maybe thats why. so call it even but for the money you cant beat them.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 225
Yea they still sell em but not on the website. I'm hopin that they'll discount em or something...but scotts the guy who works for or runs Fi right...if scott reads this email me thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us