What amp for a kicker L7 15

Shocker
i was wondering what kind of amps you all use for a kicker L7 15? ill just be having one in a ported box.

I recomend the Kicker 1200.1 it will work great yes the 15" L7 say 1000 watts rms but there is no problem with givin it a little more power because if u under power then u are just looking for a problem like blowin a woofer.... but the 1200.1 should sute you needs

I HAVE A 15'' L7 IN A PORTED BOX AND I'M USING A KICKER 800.2 BRIDGED 800W 1 OUTPUT SOUNDS GREAT

teflondog
with a ported box, you don't need as much power to make it pound like a sealed box does. 800 watts is more than enough power to push that speaker. go for the kicker 800.2 amp and bridge it. these amps are under rated and will put out at least 900 watts rms. you don't need a 1200 watt amp. save your money. why use a sledgehammer to drive a nail?

hey i have a kicker kx 1200.1 and the birth sheat says 1409 at 1 ohm well i havea new kicker L7 15 that im gonna port in the back of my womans 2003 mitsu eclipse so in case yall dont know and the people who asking is it should sound good

anny
hi i jus wanted to know if you could connect two 15" L7's to a kx1200.1 at full power and also how would you if you can? some help needed because i jus have a spare L7 at ma house which i also want to use .Thanks!

teflondog
if those subs have dual voice coils, wire them in series and then parallel to each other. this will drop them to 2 ohms, assuming they are dual 4 ohm. then hook your amp up. if you don't know how to wire them like this, i think alpine and rockford fosgate explain it on their sites. you have a killer system. really nice.

Kevin
if i have a kicker l7 15" and get a ported box will it stell sound deep even know i got a ported box i got a memphis 1000d on it but no box yet

Anonymous
If i have 2 mtx thunder 8000 15 inch subs, and the peak power is 1500 rms, then what kind of amp do I need to push both of them

hey i have four 15' L7 and i have a MA Audio 4400 watt amp to them ' and yes thats 4400 watts rms at 2 ohms . looking to mabey sell if interested

JATT
ive got a l7 1000 rms linked to a ix2302...how can i wire it up to make it more louder????

Hi i have 2x12 L5 d4 with kx1200.1 Can i add another 1200.1 to the sub and how do i wire it.
thats should make it 2400watts

_/ay-C
Im looking for a couple 12" L7's, not the black face speakers, the newer ones... the silver face ones. I need these speakers already enclosed in a sealed box, if anyone is looking to sell a couple I'd like to know about it, email me at bigballa111@hotmail.com

Thanks! Justin.

TJE
i got a kicker kx600 hooked up to my L7 15" and it pounds hard enough, i didnt have the money to get the 800 or the 1200, so if you want just settle with the 600 its just as good...

DaGameHasChanged
THE MX 5000 FROM AUTOTEK IS A BEAST 2FOOT LONG
WITH ALL THE FEATURES THESE 2400 UNDERATED WATTS
THESE AMPS ARE THE SH*T CHECKOUT THE CHEV.CAVALIER
AT COMPLETEAUDIO.NET ONE 15INCH TWO SMALLER MX
SERIES AMPS HITTING 160DBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anonymous
ya'll suck u don't know nothing about speakers i have 2 18" L7 connated with 6 1200.1 mono amplifiers and it will break all your car windows and blow your head off.

dd
although i hate kicker, i bet it your system is a monster, last season a guy from team kicker showed up to a local event and scored a 150.4 with only two 8" L7's w/ a zapco in a crx w/ all stock interier. i almost wonder if he was hiding some other subs in that huge ported box,(bandpass/isobaric?). who knows,either way it impressed all of us, btw,screw kicker.don't be square later

Hydro
Kicker doesnt suck dude maybe u just got a bad product or somethin but kicker's amps and subs are some of the most reliable amps and subs out there!!!!!!!!!!!!11

justinmcconnell
Unregistered guest
i got a kicker 12" s12l5 1200 watt amp.. i was thinkin about gettin a 1200.1 kicker amp ... is that the one i need or can someone tell me which one i need. i really thank you if you would help

justinmcconnell
Unregistered guest
i got a kicker 12" s12l5 1200 watt amp.. i was thinkin about gettin a 1200.1 kicker amp ... is that the one i need or can someone tell me which one i need. i really thank you if you would help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us