?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1616
are diesel cars loud? cause this is what i saw and i was amazed at the mpg. Its a 2006 VW Golf deisel and it gets 37 mpg city and 40 mpg highway

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11129
diesel fuel is really expensive here...Reg is 1.95...Diesel is around 2.80

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 898
yeah diesel used to be CHEAP. it's weird how it just shot up

Gold Member

Post Number: 1617
cuase im gettin a new car for graduation and im just lookin for next year....i was thinkin the lancer but i cant find anything for exhuast causee its all for the evo

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 352
$1.95 gas?? HUH? OMG im payin $3.53 and dats jus regular gas...wow bro...i really gotta move outta here
dats y so many ppl hesitate bout buying cars here in new york coz they jus rather pay using the train/bus...wow wish my gas was dat low

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 4116
get the diesel, u will love it, and it will have more torque. better gas mileage!!

diesel is up cause everyone wants a damn diesel now.... yes its a tad loud, but u will learn to not even recognize it....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4777
holy SH!T!!!! its $1.71 here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1618
well i might go with the lancer if i can find some performance parts for it...everything is for the damn evo..lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2841
2.29 here and yeah go diesel, next car i get will be a diesel. and im running that sh;t off veggi oil. plus im getting certified next year to be a diesel machanic so...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4117
yes, if he was smart he would run diesel, and it should have even more mods, and better turbo stuff for it...

i wish my burban was diesel about now...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9532
"diesel fuel is really expensive here...Reg is 1.95...Diesel is around 2.80"

damn thats a good price on the regular gas. its $2.79 for premium here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1619
what are the benefits of diesel...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4119
well 100% of the time, diesel will be the stronger engine vs its gas version.... it may have less horses than the gas version, but way more torque than the gas version! which is very important!

maintained wise, u will need to worry about less things than a gas engine.. ex no need to worry about spark plugs... but u will have glow plugs..

it prob comes with a turbo since its already a diesel.... if not it will be easy to add.'

and the gas mileage is not comparable to a gas engine... a tank of diesel will last you approx twice as long as the gas would...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1620
do they have like exhuast systems for diesel cars cause i know they do for the trucks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1622
i was watching a vid on google and it like poured out black smoke when it accelerated...is that supposed to happen?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4123
black smoke means, its more power to be made, his engine is not sucking in enuff air!!

typical with a diesel, the more modds you add, the more you want that engine to get more air in from the intake. foot to the floor, yes, a lil black puff if the engine needs more air... but a clean proper working diesel, dont worry too much about it...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us