Car jacked;;

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 138
getting to my car this morning.. what do i see a big freaking whole where lock used to be. they took my reference and ssd which was just sitting their in a backpack(dumb me). Im very surprised they didnt take a 4 by 6 and 200 dollar head unit. not just that they took 125 dollars;. im defeinatley untinting windows and rockford sticker is coming off. police say im screwed.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 593
Sorry to hear that man, theives suck c.ock.

why r u untinting windows?

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 140
it attractes thieves right?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9465
thats sucks what happened. i hope the thieves get what they desreve and this never happens again to you.

untinting can work both ways. if you don't have much to show for inside, then untinting is good. it lets the thieves know that you really don't have anything in your ride.

in my case i have my subs inside the cabin so i had to tint it.

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 47
i drive a shittyy looking 1997 town and country. That is my first defense. But I also have a security system with a two way RF keypad(so I know when someone is touchin my stuff). My last line of defense is the fact that my box weighs close to 350 pounds with subs and the amp is bolted to it. So, it would be very hard to steal unless you bring a drill and have about a hour + time to spare. The HU is the easiest to take.

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 141
Well.. the thing is i have a friend who used to steal stereos and he did get cought and says hed never do it again. but like 2 days ago i said i bought a sub thats huge and hes like what kind/ how much and he kept on asking a lot sort of.. im like i dont know man dont worry about it.. it doesnt matter. i know he needs money cause he gets lots of tickets nad he needs money... anyways he may have stoeln it.. im not sure. When i go to school tday what should i do? should i say anything of it?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5835
I would get dark tints all over and then put on Pyramid stickers on the windows/glass. Any dumb azz that breaks into a Pyramid deserves to be the female in prison.
If you own a pet snake, put it in your car when it's parked. That should scare anyone crook.

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 48
^^^^^^The true viper security system.

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 142
so what should i act like when i go to school? should i act normal since it might be a friend??

Bronze Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 64
u can never trust a theif whether he's ur friend or not. plain and simple. me personally i'd just ask if he knew anyone who might have done this...watch how he reacts. then i'd start hanging out with him alot, he'll slip up sometime if he did do it

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 431
Aww man that sucks.

i got my shiit stolen when i lived in lansing. The basstards took my JL audio subs and my ppi amp along with my radio, cd's, rims, muffler, cold air intake, basketball, ....... pretty much my whole car. Im lucky i got my car back at all...lol

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1071
get a pit bull let him sleep in your backseat

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 332
aww man sorry to hear that bro...i just been jacked couple of days ago as well and they took everything...hope all works out

Gold Member

Post Number: 5836
Anyone that steals from you is not a friend, maybe a back stabber.
If you know who it is, then make sure your emotions are at check and look at his first reaction. No matter how good of a liar he is, his initial facial reaction can not be controlled that easily.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1604
i remember when zach davis had his system stolen and had it on tape. thieves suck and as far as your friend goes, he prolly did steal it. 90% of the time when a system s stolen it's someone who knows you.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2600
that sucks man...

but why does it seem like everyone on this forum has been robbed?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5837
Yanks, think about it. If you were a crook, you'd hang around car audio forum and get addresses.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2602
yea thats true. but who gives out addresses and what not. i dunno tho...it seems everyone gets robbed here...im worried to get my stuff installed...lol

and by the way, whoever steals, is a d0uche...and have fun in hell

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 143
well im poor unlike most of ya so yeah.. i cant just buy new 300 subs when ever i wish;

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1072
sorry//// i dont want to be a duochbag, ill return all of your peoples stuff tomorrow:-( im really sorry from the bottom of my heart....

j\p! dont you wish the theif would say that?

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 144
now im a little tempted to steal some subs for myself .. BUT I WONT(thats what im teling myself). Just gotta take it up the a*s i guess.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2603
dont stoop down to their level man. they will receive exactly what they deserve later in life.

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 145
yeah.. i know

Gold Member

Post Number: 5839
Don't do it. Once you become a d0uch back, you'll always be one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5840
*bag.

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 146
should i go to pawn shops and stuff to see if they sold it there? If anyone sees an ssd on like another forum or something maybe ask were he lives for shippin or somethin thatd be great.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2604
go ahead and try out some pawn shops, you never know...and ill be on the lookout for an ssd.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 310
just to clear somehting up. i am not rich, nor are many of the other dudes here. we feel your pain and hope it never happens to you again or any of us. go "borrow" something from him that he has talked about with you, when he asks about it bring up your sub, he will already be weak from missing his thing. trade back even. just a thought.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us