BernyMAC

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 907
How do you like those massive amps. those are some of the other amps im looking at for my setup now that i have an SUV :D

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1582
THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME! I love them forreals! And they look tight at night when I drop my seats back oweeee. Sweet. Right now I'm running one p3000.1 at 2 channels. one channel per sub at 2ohms, so the subs are seeing about 1k or a little more. And right now they pound. I can't wait till I get my comps in and get some music going. Right now its just subs because I actually ran out of wire for the comps and comps are going to take awhile to hook up, but hopefully not. Anyways, these massive amps are good for the price no doubt.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 908
I wanna grab me 2 p3000.1 and a p400.4 for my new setup. what size box are your HD3's in?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1583
box is 44inches lenght, 40inches width, and 20inches tall. tuned to 40hz. It was like 17cuft before sub and port displacement, and now its about 14cuft. And I gotta say, this box is nice! Can't wait to drive home this morning :D.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 257
man don't you think 7 cuft per sub is a little to much ?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2356
the owner of the company designed it for him

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1585
audioque hd3's and dd subwoofers love big boxes just to let you know! and their theory or style of boxes works. how do I know? because my subs bang, and they bang good.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 669
I can vouch for Berny on that one. Everyone is telling me that they "Think" my box for my SD2.5s is too big, until they hear it! lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8555
berny knows what he is doing. come on guys. he is bernymac.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1591
thanks Chad, thats exactly what my brother in law said. Starting from scratch takes a long process.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us