Is My Memphis System A good One?

Username: Mrwebb

Post Number: 1
I have A Memphis 1000d amp, and to 15 inch Memphis Subwoofers, I don't think they are the Mojo's and I was wondering is this a good system for the trunk of a 2000 ford crown victoria? the box is non ported and came out of a grand am, so will the box's size affect the sound as well? also, does anyone have an estimate as far as the wattage for these memphis 15's? UploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 819
they look like the power reference series from memphis. those rms at like 250 I believe. also you might want to take the subs out and check the voice coil setup. the box does effect the the sound in a big way. and it is a really good beginners system if youve never done the car audio thing before

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3803
^^^^

Post Number: 2
so do i need to wire each speaker individually to their own channel? or do i need to run them together?

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 450
visit www.the12volt.com

Post Number: 3
i went to the website, but couldnt find exactly what i was looking for. based on everyone's expertise and who are familiar with the setup i have in the picture, how would you wire the subs to the amp? i am new, so thats why im nhot familiar with the volts and rms suggested ratings and hook-ups

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1102
depends if they are dual or single vc. and if its 2 or 4ohm, take teh subs out the box and let us kno then we can help u out.

Post Number: 4
here's a pic of my subs, i assume they are dual and they must be 4 ohm???? hope the pics help i have the speaker wires wired together running into one channel on them 1000d memphis amp so do i need to seperate them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us