Off Topic.. nice idea ? Ecoustics Secret Santas ?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 882
Now i was just sitting here and i thought it would be a nice idea to do somthing of a secret santa thing here at ecoustics.. so all the guys that want to take part say you want to here but you have to be willing to give to another person and im thinking maybe give somthing as small as a good DVD you no longer use and somthing possibly as large as a old amp you dont use any longer but if you are interested in being part of this you have to atleast have 850 post and people have to know who you are because we dont want to be sending to newbies that fully intend to get the gift and not do there part and send out a gift so basically we would be mailing the gift and expecting a gift in return

anyone think this is a good idea or am i just dumb ?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10620
sure???

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 883
Now i know some of you might think this is stupid but we regulars here at ecoustics are more of a family ( maybe a family that doesnt get along at times but a family none the less )and i thought somthing like this might be a good idea around ecoustics for the Xmas season

if you want to take part we will have to determine a way of deciding whos secret santa you will be and whos yours will be but we will cross that bridge when we get there i just want to see if anyone wants to take part in this

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 659
850 posts

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 885
so your in huh chauncey ? i guess we will first see if enough people want to take part and i guess the cut off date will be the 15'th so on the 15'th people will no longer be able to take part and the gifts should be sent out to be recieved soon enough for Xmas unless some one thinks thats too long or somthing

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 886
Andrew if some one vouches for your character you can take part

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 370
haha damnet..
must become lilrob to get 850 posts in time :-(

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 282
that sucks I'll never make it. but I do however got some video games that I wouldn't mind giving away like hitman contracts unreal tournamet 2003 I don't play them any more Oh speaking of which I got flat out to does anyone want a copy I downloaded it I also go flatout 1. along with hitman 1 and 2, adobe photoshop cs,adobe premier pro 7, sony sound forge 8,nero pro, adobe audition 1.5, style xp (the new one), microsoft office 2003, tokayo drift dvd, flushed away, doom, and lots more if anyone is interested.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10633
lol...i got alot of that stuff..u said...just use bittorrents..

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
bittorrents are the best. have you ever used torrent reactor.com or .net its like the best one

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
do you have a serial code,crack for adobe audition 2?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 896
actually man if you have been around here a good while you can take part so i guess it really doesnt matter how many post you have because alot of guys frequent the board but just dont post a whole lot like all those guys posting just to get the post count up or posting to learn and reach 1000 post before they even know much about car audio so i guess we will just go with the honor system here and say if you wanna take part then say your in ... i just thought maken rules would weed out those that could possibly just want somthing free mailed to them and never mail out the somthing they were obligated to mail out so yeah if you wanna take part and have been here longer then a month and have atleast 250 post then its fine

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 429
That sounds good. You could use www.elfster.com to do the drawings!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5762
You do know that bit torrents sold out right? The movie/anti piracy industry bought them and WILL be using it to track of people downloading.

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1453
You shouldnt talk about illegal downloads/cracks/serials/keys on this site.. it can get the forums themselves into some poopy. especially with sponsors. :-) Wont be surprised if this thread gets locked.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10639
i didnt mean the actual bittorrent site...but other ones...

torrentspy
torrentreactor
etc..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5765
Who's going to pick out the random numbers to assign each player?
People involved should be paired so that they're in the same city/state to save on shipping.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 899
Isaac.. that sounds like a good idea

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7670
good idea isaac.

i am in. i have more than 850 posts and have been here for more than a year.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 900
you know whats sad, Chad you joined after me but have only a little under 7000 more post then me and that really brings a tear to my eye

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7673
so am i in or not? lol. i got some dvd's i can give away as gifts. i might even go buy a new one for this one. i love giving gifts to people. it brings joy to my heart when i see the smile on people's faces when they get a gift.

well in this case i won't see the smile but christmas is all about giving.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 664
count me in...

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 902
Of course your in chad, no reason to ask mane... i was just whining about how many more post you have then me because i should atleast be a gold by now but im still only silver

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7680
holy sh!t you are still a silver. damn man. speed it up there buddy. lol.

so how's life in houston?????

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 904
Yup Still silver but i actually moved away from houston about a month back so i currently live in conroe but i just havnt got around to changing my location on here

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7725
I am in:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
I'm in I got all kinds of stuff I can give away

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
should there be a value minimum?. at my wifes work there doing a secret santa and the minimum is $25 so that some one doesn't spend $25 on some cool gift and get a roll of tolit paper in return you know. I'm not saying $25 though I was just using it as an example

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 3018
Im in

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7695
whoever i pick might get a btl or a 12w6v2. who knows.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2040
im game lol, got a super sexy aburn sub lol

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10648
lets get this Sh!t stated...i want some stuff..lol

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 905
lol yeah i guess in the end we should have enough people but i still havnt really figured out how to go about choosing who is gonna be whos secret santa and everything so if anyone has a good idea of how to go about this please state it here .. but Kyle makes a good point about the worth of the item being given so i think maybe we should make some kind of deal that states that you cant just give complete junk and also not somthing like a burnt cd or dvd or anything like that so basically it should probably be somthing you feel the recipient could actually get some use out of .. and lol chauncey

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10651
maybe...it could be broken up into brackets..

ex

i will spend up to $100 on a gift...so everybody that will spend that will be put in the bracket

U will spend up to $25 on a gift..so everybody that will spend that will be put in that bracket

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 906
thats actually a decent idea but the whole thing was kinda thought up to not really know what you will get so you might be only sending somthing like say a pair of Tweeters you picked up for 30 bucks or so and then your secret santa had say a 12 inch sub used that he no longer used but was worth upwards of a hundred bucks and it ended up being a huge surprise that you got somthing so nice

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10653
well just use that link Trell put up there..Looks like it should work...

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 907
but it would definitely not be fair that some one send a 15 buck DVD and then get somthing as large as a hundred dollar gift in return so i really dont know what to do now

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 908
chauncey i know your a baller and all but maybe the gifts shouldnt go up to a hundred bucks and if they are going to go up that high it should be somthing used that you no longer need but was around a hundred bucks new or somthing like that

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10655
k..maybe a $19.99 limit

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 909
ok.. im gonna go try to figure out how to use the elfster secret santa thing Trell posted

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 910
ok the elfster thing is only to arrange a place to meet and invite people to come and exchange randomly but i figured it all out and the cut off date wont be the 15'th after all but the gifts should be mailed no later then the 15'th so the cut off date is in two days so if you want in say you want in and mail me all your info and also include a small wish list just to point your santa in the right direction and in two days i will put all names in a bowl and draw randomly and then email each person the info of the person they will be sending to and i will also put with it the address the name and the wishlist of the person you will be sending to but the wish list doesnt have to be used its just there incase

so my email is Zippo848@yahoo.com and include your name and mailing address and also a brief wish list

Will

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 911
also include your Screen name here at ecoustics because i will be verifying all the info you have provided me just to be sure that outsiders arent trying to pull a fast one

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10669
email sent....is there a price celling??

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 912
too bad we cant get nathan to join and give one lucky person a HO alternator

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 913
or even give out some of his shirts as a promo thing

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 914
yes nothing thats of less value then 20 bucks also nothing worth too much because we dont want anyone disappointed if they dont get somthing of nearly equal value unless you dont care about getting somthing back thats of close to or equal value so its really all up to you and after all it is Christmas and its the time of given so be creative and have fun with it

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 915
i just emailed nathan and hes a good guy so im sure he will atleast throw out a shirt or so if he views this soon enough .. but i will update and let everyone know once he gets back to me

Silver Member

Ukiah, California United states

Post Number: 310
I got a spoiler that I could give away I paid $200 for it and I decided not to use it. I also got a capictor, pool balls, I get wholesale on auto parts so anything in that catagory to, peavey studio pro 40 amplifier cost me $140 but im sure its only worth $100 now its a guitar amp case anyone is confused,video component adaptor RF Modulator was $45 I don't use it any more and it was only used for a couple of months, gamepad pro computer game controller, 15 guitar player magazines. is anyone interested in any of those?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 923
Dude dont list what you have here.. what you send is supposed to be a surprise man

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
it still is a surprise cause they don' know what I'll send on the list or if I even do send somethin on it

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 929
aight but dont forget to email me your info who ever is going to take part .. all i have right now is chaunceys

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
I'll get it to you on the today sometime if not then the 7th

Gold Member

Post Number: 3021
Email sent

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 930
Logan i didnt get the email can you send it again

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 931
Actually the email was in my spam but you cant just say you want one of Chads subs lol and if you do wanna take part you have to give your mailing address and name with a brief wishlist ( and not just a list that says i want chads sub LMAO but if when the names are drawn chad ends up being your secret santa then maybe you will get the sub if its what chad is going to be sending )

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7731
I sent you an e-mail

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7698
i can also give out an autograph picture of me. now that is priceless. lol.

email sent.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7734
lol!

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 934
ok right now we have three people that have sent me a email and those people are James, Chauncey and Chad

Silver Member

California United states

Post Number: 319
ok I sent mine

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3363
me 2

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2050
ditto

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 936
Damn Kyle you sent one Huge wishList.. all the other guys just wrote about 3 to 5 things and also included that anything used but good thats associated with car audio would make them happy

Charlie if you really want to take part you need to give you name and mailing address plus a brief Wishlist

Also i just read James Email and he believes that the price ceiling should be 30 dollars but if you have somthing used thats worth more then 30 bucks but you dont mind given it away as a part of this secret santa program then you should go ahead and send it regardless of its worth but i believe that the gift shouldnt be of less worth then 20 bucks so those will be the rules ...

1: if you go out and buy a gift it should not cost you more then $30.00

2: if you want to send somthing that has a worth of more then $30.00 but is used then go ahead and send it, that ones up to you

3: if you are taken part in this then the item you send cannot be of less value then $20.00

4: no sending a Burnt CD or DVD or PS2 Game or anything of that sort and be sure to send somthing you feel the recipient can get some use out of and isnt just somthing they would have no use for

Be creative and have fun with it >> Happy holidays

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 937
Right now i have all the Info of the following 5 people and they are as follows ... Chauncey, Chad, James, Kyle and Doktah

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7744
this is going to be fun:-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3368
sent another email

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2849
haha damnet..
must become lilrob to get 850 posts in time :-(

^^^ wtf that means

and i f u dont want that stuff send it to

roberto rosales
2356 S lawndale
chicago il, 6060623 USA.

Gold Member

RE XXX, USA

Post Number: 3080
Did you get mine yet?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 939
Aight we got 6 people...Kyle, Chauncey, Chad, James, Doktah, and Charlie

Logan you never sent any of your info, all you sent was a email that said i want chads sub

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3096
lol ohh....

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3097
I sent a new one. And i Had other stuff on there.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4475
do you mean that we cant send out a used DVD or what?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3371
why would u want to send a used dvd lol

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4477
lol. no of course not. i was just asking if we can send a new dvd. im not, i was just askin :-)

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 940
actually it started out kinda stupid because i did mean used but i meant more along the lines of a collection of used ones you no longer want that were good dvds but things have been changed around alot since my first post lol at first it was just kinda a idea then people wanted to do it so things had to be changed for the better

Also i actually just sold what i planned to send lol .. it was a damn MTX amplifier ( MTX 6152 ) but at first i figured i couldnt get it sold for much then thought about how my girl kept bugging me about what she should give her secret santa at her job and while thinking of this i was viewing this board so thought maybe the guys around here might want to do a secret santa thing and i planned to go with sending the amp to who ever i got because i wasnt gonna use the thing and thought it would be a really great gift for some one but i just sold it lol so now i dont know what im gonna send because its the only car audio related item i had and really didnt have any use for so i dont know what im gonna do now

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7854
it doesnt have to be car audio related! but we better get this organized quick.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 941
only 24 hours left to join so get your info to me ASAP because we need to get this moven... cause now that i dont have anything to send im realizing that it might take some time to find somthing good or to get a chance to hit a store and pick somthing up and get it in the mail in time to be to its recipient by Xmas

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 943
ok times up we got 6 people so ill do random drawings and mail everyone there persons info within 24 hours

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8036
NICE:-)

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 951
ok im a little behind the 24 hours i said but im gonna send everything right now .. i was busy today so im apologize for the delay

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2073
lol can we say who we got

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2074
does the person who i got have me as well or could someone else have got my info

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 952
everyone has someone that didnt get them .. so who you are sending to isnt the person sending to you .. thats how secret santa works, everyone gets somthing but its not from who they are given to, it keeps the mystery

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7857
so when are we gonna know?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2076
i know who im sending to but not who is sending to me lol

Silver Member

California United states

Post Number: 351
when does it have to be at deliverd. and does the $30 include shipping

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 959
it should be sent out by around the 15 16 or 17 of this month .. the 17'th at the latest to have it reach the person before christmas

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 960
everyone has been sent the info of the person they will be sending to

Gold Member

Post Number: 5786
You can't include shipping cost as part of the "gift" value, cause if someone sent a piece of rock that weighed 10lbs, it'll be over $30.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3389
ya i need to figure out what to get lol tough decisions lol

chad if u have me w6v2 lol jp even though i would love it

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7910
well i know exactly what to buy to the person i got stuck with. just playing about the "stuck" part.

like i said i know exactly what i am gonna get. it should come out to almost $30 with tax. lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3394
thats cool lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8092
I am stumped at what to get for my person but I will figure it out. How about a list of what people would want for $30:-)

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10764
idontnoeitheritisreallybuggingme

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8103
I think I figured it out:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 867
Don't think I have 850

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 868
Well I guess I do have 850, but I totally forgot about Canada and its crappy customs, so it would harshly limit what I could send and receive so don't bother adding me unless more Canadian members join in....

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8031
i am gonna go buy the gift tonight and ship monday via ups. if i ship monday it will get there by next friday which is before christmas.

this is a great idea.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8120
I am going to ship out minday morning, and I hope it should be there by friday. I will ship USPS so they ship on saturday's:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8194
damn $31.60 for shipping!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8142
gift sent. i had to ship it 3 day ups so the person will get it by friday.

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3556
what happened? I never got an address or a person??

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
you waited till now???

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8143
you talking to me kyle? i just said i sent it 3 day so it will get there by friday. that is still before christmas.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 962
Logan,, i never received any email from you other then the one saying you wanted chads sub so you were not included, sorry

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
no chad i was talkin to logan

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8225
that sucks logan.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8148
oh i didn't notice logan's post right after mine. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
I thought logan was in it, that really sucks though

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3574

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8227
so who ended up being in it?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 963
sorry guys i just thought logan wasnt serious about being in it because i didnt get any other emails from him but if i knew he really wanted to take part i would have went to further measures to be sure i got his info

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3575
I feel like an orphan now. Not getting a present. But its cool.lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8231
you can be my red headed step Child Logan:-)

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3615
lmao no thats ok

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8174
lol.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8234
you know you want to! lol

so I still never found out who was involved besides me and Chad, and caddy?

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8261
ok who actually got something????

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8309
I didnt :-(

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1874
i didnt...

but i shuoldnt have. would have been tight tho.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8310
lol whoever I had should have either gotten it today or will get it tomorrow I sent it USPS so it will be delivered by tomorrow

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 972
james you had chad and chauncey had you and chad had chauncey

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 973
chad was to send to chauncey

chauncey was to send yo james

james was to send to chad

so all three of you where to get somthing and to send somthing

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 974
Bump..

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8262
well i guess i am getting something. lol.

chauncey should of got something today.

Gold Member

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3671

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3456
i was in it i was sending to kyle

and doc was in it right

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8332
yeah whats up with Charlie and Kyle caddy? Chad you should have your box tomorrow:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8333
yeah whats up with Charlie and Kyle caddy? Chad you should have your box tomorrow:-) I sent it on monday priority so they guarenteed by x-mas

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
hey caddilacdb why don't you post who had who

I think its

Chad->Chauncey
Chauncey->James
James->Chad
Charlie->Kyle
Kyle->Andrew(drsmith)
Andrew-> ?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8343
anticipation is killing me:-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8274
lol i guess its not "secret" santa no more.

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
knowing what you still is lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8358
lol, hey Chad you get yours yet? ohhh actually it is only 8:45 there huh. I got a delivery and thought it was it but it was just my sonic blade knives:-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8281
yeah its 9:37 right now. the mail man (i should say mail woman cause she is fine) don't get here for another 2 hours. can't wait. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
for the package or the woman lol

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2231
i am supposed to be sending to charlie but have to yet to find something, he gave me the ok to be a little late on sending it though lol

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8297

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8365
are you kidding me Chad? I paid the extra money to have it shipped priority. The damn broad guarenteed me by x-mas!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8366
I didnt get anything either:-(

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8314
oh well james. i am sure i will get it on tuesday. the mailman just didnt't come. don't worry about it.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3459
yup dok take ur time its okay

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3460
and kyle is what i got fine wasent really sure what to get and dont really know if what i got is okay let me know. this is if u got it yet?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8404
I know you will get it chad I just think it is messed up that they tell you one thing and dont do it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
nothin yet charlie, I'm sure what ever you got will be fine I'm not real picky I just gave a big list cuase I had the time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
I don't mean to contradict myself from above and not that its not cool and that my sound card was givin me trouble but I thought the spendin limit was $30 not $18 did I miss somethin or is it $20 not $30 now I don't know.... damnit thats what i get for not paying attention

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Sound-Blaster-CT4810-Vibra-128-Sound-Card_W0QQitemZ 270066710201QQihZ017QQcategoryZ44982QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-CT4810-PCI-SoundBlaster-Vibra-128-Sound-Card_W0QQit emZ190047503029QQihZ009QQcategoryZ44981QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8421
the limit was up to $30 not including shipping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
ah I get it anyway its cool don't mean to disapoint anyone or nothin. but my new mother board didn't come with a game port so I couldn't play the games i got on my computer which is cool but also I bet the sound is better than what im gettin now. thanks

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 975
yeah charlie kyle doktah and me and Rob were in it as well but i forgot who they sent to

i think kyle sent to charlie

charlie to doktah

doktah to kyle

and me to rob but rob never replied to me when i sent him messages given him my address and i kept writing him and writing him and he never wrote me back to say he was taken part so i ended up not being able to take part in the end

all the other guys taken part kept up with this thread so i know they were serious and they all took part but me and rob werent part of this in the end

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 976
hold up charlie was to kyle

kyle to doktah

and doktah to charlie

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 978
in the end i only had six people so inclduing myself it would have been seven but then i saw that Rob posted his info on this thread so i kept writing him messages sent to his sn on here and he never wrote me back so i figured he wasnt serious about taken part but it was gonna be me sending to him and him to me because with me as number 7 i would have been the odd man out unless we had a number 8 but Rob never wrote me back so in the end i didnt get to take part

but its cool i just hope everyone that did take part gets somthing

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8427
me too because its a good idea and this could be a start of something fun for years to come:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8461
Chad did you get it? I still got nothing:-(

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10832
james u still didnt get it??? i shipped it last tuesday??

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8467
nope nothing yet man. I think the mail is so backed up from x-mas because I shipped Chad's on monday 2-3 day priority and unless he got it today he still hasnt recieved it yet either.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8404
no james. nothing came today. are you sure you got the address correct? pm me with the address you used to send me the package.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8470
I emailed you chad. did it come today?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5815
I think next year you guys might have to start a bit earlier. Lots of couriers guarantee XMas delivery, but I haven't seen that often.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8475
yeah it sucks

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8490
so Chad you finally got it:-) Hey Chauncey I still havnt recieved anything man. do you have a tracking # so we can see where it went wrong?

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8510
yeah i got it james. thanks. you sent some fun stuff. lol.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8495
yeah man I tried:-) what are you gonna do with that sub? lol

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8513
i don't know man. maybe take out the jl sub and put that in there.

btw is that sub a dual 8 ohm or a single 8ohm?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8503
single 8 ohm, it is about 15 years old:-) dont expect much from it lol but it is a old piece of history lol its a old RF series 1 rms is 150 watts I believe.

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 880
im guessing im to late for this.... lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8512
lol Hey Chauncey you there man? e-,mail me or respond back to this I still havnt recieved anything from you.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8532
Chauncey?????

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10860
I will contact the post office...in the morning...because there is no reason for u to have not received anything yet??? Im stumped???

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8533
ok, did they give you a tracking number? e-mail me the address you sent it to to make sure it went to the right place.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10862
k...hold

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8535
alright

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10863
u got mail

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8536
replied

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 979
was it the right address or did i mess somthing up ?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8538
nope everything was right Cadi, it is just shipping problems.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8541
Any word from the post office Chauncey?

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1781
I'm still waiting on my '06 RE XXX :-). J/k guys.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8545
I would rather have a 05:-)

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1795
Lol. I just want something that just says WOW!

Anyone notice the '06 XXX, while not as big or heavy, does sort of resemble the Jackhammer's basket? Or is it just me...?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1477
is it just me or is this thread turning in a different direction

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8607
lol

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1823
I think it's turning towards...Po' people beggin' fo' woofas'!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us