LILROB

Username: Hyphykid

Santa clara, Ca Usa

Post Number: 3
aye are you selling your alpine 9855?? if so how much? does anyone have the a alpine 9855 for sale. dont care used or new!
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2718
nope cuz thats not in production anymore thats the only ones with the glidetouch and are rare only way to get them is ebay. i luv the glidetouch and has 5x better graphics than the new ones with the bio lite i luv this headunit the best headunit alpine ever made, theres a reason why alpine stopped makin those google it if u want, sayin that alpine was loosing money on that receiver, if u have the chance to get it juzz buy it it costed me 500 new on bestbuy u can find them for 400 or 450 on ebay GET IT.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2719
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsi2no0xBU

i can sell you my indash receiver, it has bass engine, media expander, croossovers, 3 sets of 4 volts preamoutputs.

juzz take your original front rca and put them on the screen it will recreate the signal by using mediaexpander and bass engine and tweak the sound and u will have awesome sq.

or if u already have a alpine cd player get a ai. net cable and my alpine screen will controll every functions even volume etc, it will even show the songs information on the screen.

asking 350+ shippin like i said i dont want video no more
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us