Memphis mojos!!! insanly loud

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 113
so i was with my uncle one day and we were cruisin in town..(davenport,ia) and he said go this way man i want to show u something..he took me to his buddys house..he had 24's on a white caprice! friekin nice.then i got inside and he had a pioneer flip! avic 2 i believe..and i didnt no wat he had in the trunk or nothin but i new he had something good cuz my uncle had been talkin about it for awhile and at a local comp. the memphis dealer around are area said he prolly had one of the best systems in town..his system constisted of 2 12" memphis mojos with that big memphis 4000 watt RMS amp and 2 yellowtops in the trunk! i sat in that thing and that thing humped so hard in that damn thing!!! that was the loudest system ive came across my whole life so far!! if i didnt no any better i would have to say he is sittin above 150 dbs. his seats in this caprice didnt fold down or anything either... and another thing that trunk lid was of the hinges a good inch and a half.NO LIE!!! just thought id tell u that cuz those memphis's are hella nice and i would die for that big ol' amp hes got!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1933
dont you have DD 9500's

if so you should be able to destroy that

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
no i have the mtx 9500

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1397
gotta love the mojos. i believe you 100%

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
ya troy i cant even explain it...i heard a 146 db and that was pretty damn loud but those 2 memphis's DAMN!! much much much louder! also they are very clean and distortion free!! from wat i here from our local memphis dealer he says one of those mojos could take all 4000 watts of that memphis amp..if so that is amazing! that guy needs to get one more of those amps!

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1398
yeah im putting 2 of those and the same amp in my mustang, a lil smaller than a caprice, if they can take it no prollem ill prolly get another of the same amp... i get it all dealer price and warranty :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
WOW..wat year is it? i mean do u no those amps are prolly as long as the trunk lenght and width wise?? were the heck are u gonna put the box, both amps and not to mention a couple batterys! trunks arent to big in a stang.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1822
cody, why dont u tell everyone how good mojos sound. last time i said they had like perfect sq, no one believed me. and we both heard the 2 cars, and then the one u talking about up there^

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 619
Yeah I heard a Excursion at the Freak Show with 8 15" mojo's in it and hot d@mn it was loud. hittin 159 db's in his first run.
Upload

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 621
that was the best pic I could get of them but HOT D@MN they were loud!!! I'm being serious. I couldnt sit in the car long b/c it hurt my ears SO BAD!

Bronze Member
Username: _jw_

OH

Post Number: 38
What was he playing when you sat in it? How was the SQ? Do you know what kind of box he had? Lol Sorry for all them questions :-)

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 338
Hey, whats the differents in the HCCA 5000 and the orion 2500d ??? isn't the 5000 still 2500wrms? x1 ohm

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1951
omg rob make your own thread, its easy, and mojos no offense look really ghey

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

A T L

Post Number: 241
yea they do look ghey but my buddy has 2 15"s and they pound massive he got them tested 154 db

Gold Member

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1401
im gonna make em into like a semi wall, using the whole trunk as a box and im gonna have to figure out something for the amp, i might just run the amp for comps, and have like 1000rms somthin or other for daily, itll slam, ive got it all planned... did the guy say he had no problem with the memphis's on 2000rms, thats all im worried about

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
who cares wat the hell they look like as long as there loud?!?!

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
who cares wat the hell they look like as long as there loud?!?!

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
and troy about u asking if 2000 wrms was to much...NO WAY!! they can take 4000 watt RMS easily all day!

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1953
i do, i would rather have something that looks beastly and gets loud, not ghey

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 1539
D@@@@mn!!!!^^^^

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 633
He was playin sweeps, the sq was hard to tell because of the sweeps and it was in a ported box... Here is a pic with his score written on the windshield
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3919
Paul Ramono (i guy i see at comps all the time) runs 2 mojo 15's in a Izuzu truck w/ ~3000w each. He does 154's in USACi Street Beat 3. He holds the US record in SB3.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3921
didnt bump.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 517
my next install is going to probably have 2 15" mojos. i used to run 2 12" memphis power reference subs. they were great for my 1st system. I actually still have them but im looking to sell them locally. i can get more for them that way ;]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us