Audioque vs. kicker

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 441
ik its a stupid title ik they're not even close but i want to see what u guys think....what do more numbers on the tl.....4 12" comp vrs..prolly would be put in one enclosure...bout 14 cu. ft.and get 1500 watts to them all together....or one 15" hd3 in about 6 cu. ft. or more ported on 1500rms

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 442
oh ya....this will all abe in a 93 eagle talon/ mitsubitshi eclipse

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3212
umm #'s are subjective the only way to tell is if u actually do it. but id pick the aq just for the fact id rather run 1 sub instead of 4 looks better and easier to run everything

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 443
around what numbers can an hd3 hit a 15"...i'd guess around high 140s...anyone here have one hooked up?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3221
ya id say around that if u do a good install of course

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7455
high 140s is hard to do. after you install everything, i'd say high 130s to low 140s if you are lucky. you have to know what you are hitting first and then you can work from there.

not saying thats all you can do. but your first time it is hard to get high numbers. what seems loud to your ears is not that loud on the mic.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 444
my first time i hit 140.1 in a regal then moved to the talon and hit 142 with 3 different boxes i made so i guess i can do an alright installation...( i made 3 different boxes and they all hit from 142 to 142.2 if u didn't get that)...and i'm guessing an hd3 can easly clown on 2 CVRs

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3234
u never no man lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3909
In that lil hatch...high 140's should be relitivly easy to get w/ an HD3-15. You would have to go w/ a one-note-wonder box though.

For daily, the 4 12's would be able to move more air...prolly play louder too.

I would go w/ 1 15"...i am big on 1 sub systems though. You could even keep the box for the 15" below the window line.

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 445
ya i kinda want the 15 so i can keep it a street b car and clown on ppl

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1922
my 15 owns my old cvx's, no doubt it would beat 2 cvrs, but 4 cvrs is deffinately movin alot of air
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us