Anything else worth looking at

Bronze Member
Username: Audiostud

Post Number: 26
That's what i have right now and if anyone can find something better for that price then hit me up and i'll take a look at it. But no more than that price.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1787
for the money thats a nice setup..

1 15" MMats Juggeraut
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197255
Recoil 1000.1
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198542

$500 plus shipping would put you around $575.. but sine it it my amp .. depending on what the shipping would be for the sub I'd sell the amp cheaper to fit your budget :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1154
those juggs are cheap. thats a good price right thurr!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1788
^^ .. that sub/amp combo will wang! btw that recoil is under-rated so it will do almost 1200 on 12.6v .. with more voltage it can do more :-) .. need someone to buy my amp :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Thanks kevin but i can only fit 12s

Gold Member

Post Number: 1789
whats the vehicle? cuz i beg to differ :-) .. i have a small jetta and i fit 1 15" fine.. not to mention im about to add a second ..
max dimensions?! I'll help ya out

Gold Member

Post Number: 1790
Heres two Diamond D6 that will fit your budget.. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197455

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Allright kevin i'll tell you whats up. I have a 97 dodge ram extended cab and i had an Alpine Type-r 12" 4 ohm hooked up to a kenwood amp that gave it 550 watts rms and it was in a .88 cubic ft box. That was an allright system and i liked it my box was a stealth box made by some guy on ebay and it was in the shape of my center console seat and the sub downfired where the center console was. Everyone was like where's your sub cuz it looked like a normal console. Well recently i parked behind a dorm at OSU where there is little lighting and no security and someone broke into my truck through the back window and ripped my amp out from under my back seat and ripped the wood box out from its bolts and left leaving all my cd's and hu but taking all my bass. so now i have a huge gaping hole in my truck where my center console was. so now i have about 3ft by 2ft by 1.2 ft

Gold Member

Post Number: 1791
with those dimensions you have plenty of room for a single 15 setup :-) .. that actually gives you 5.795cu.ft given the dimensions you gave me .. 14.4x36x24

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Phoenix, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 591
There's a couple other threads right now where people are agreeing that the Cerwin Vega VMAX is superior in comparison to Alpine Type-R... regarding SQ and price too! You might wanna check it out... hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
kevin its hard to explain but i just can't do the 15

Gold Member

Post Number: 1793
you could pick up 2 12" assassins as well.. great subs.. really up to you.. what are you looking for sq .. sql .. spl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i would get the assasins but i couldn't wire it up to get a 1ohm load and are assassins better than type-rs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I'm pretty much lookin for sql somethin that sounds good and that will annoy those studious uptight college students while they are walkin to class

Gold Member

Post Number: 1794
imo.. better than the rs .. ever thought about another single 12"? I know where to get an RE SX 12" for $200 .. or something around the lines of that

are you interested in my amp or should we find some other solutions for that budget?!

Bronze Member

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 33
how much for just the amp

Gold Member

Post Number: 1795
for my Recoil.. I was asking $350obo.. but that was without shipping.. but since your on a small budget I can do $350 shipped..

Bronze Member

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 34
wow i couldn't get to this page for literally half an hour but anyway i can get that elemental design for 315

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 891
good price on the jugg

Gold Member

Post Number: 1798
i could swing 315+ shipping :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3201
ya but man the recoil is a better quality amp, amps are one think u dont want to cheap out on

Gold Member

Post Number: 1806
^^ .. amps are the most expensive part of the system and people tend to spend the least amound on them .. the eDnine.1 is a good amp.. so I'm not knocking it :-) .. heres a compare..

eDnine.1
Upload
Recoil RED1000.1
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3236
ya c the recoil looks better built its not always how cheap it is qualiy matters

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1157
recoil FTW! If kevin said 315shipped get that sucker!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1811
idk lol.. ive never compared my amp to anything but now that i am i realize how good of an amp it is lol :-) .. but i need the money so its gotta go :-(

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 511
GET the Recoil!!! i saw pictures of it on here before and it is the sleekest looking amp ive ever seen. i would describe it as ...sexy. and they arent very popular, so it would make your install more unique ;]

Bronze Member

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 35
well the system price just changed for the setup at the top to $551 and thats all i really have to spend and for the price if there's anything better just hit me up, i wanna know all my options but give me a package not just individual parts of the system i wanna look at all the parameters
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us