Ok w.e

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1386
sorry didnt want to start a thread, orion H2 12 vs DD 9912, both dual 12's and both givin 200 rms a piece... also how much r the H2's? all for spl

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3142
i would have to say or i hope the h2 would get louder. just for the fact yess dd's are very efficient but when it is only 200 rms and there ment to get like 5krms or more daily i would say no but ifits more than 1500 rms i would easily pick the dd h2's do get loud though but in reality i would rather own a dd but im hoping ur trying to say 2000 rms to each lol and 200 was a typo and if that is i would get dd 9500's not the 9900's because there cheaper and they will take up to about 4krms daily

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3144
i would have to say or i hope the h2 would get louder. just for the fact yess dd's are very efficient but when it is only 200 rms and there ment to get like 5krms or more daily i would say no but ifits more than 1500 rms i would easily pick the dd h2's do get loud though but in reality i would rather own a dd but im hoping ur trying to say 2000 rms to each lol and 200 was a typo and if that is i would get dd 9500's not the 9900's because there cheaper and they will take up to about 4krms daily

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2058
i heard H2s cant take more then rated power

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3148
ya but they are very unefficient lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums