Subs and amp combo

Username: Big_reazon

Post Number: 4
I want to run either 2 stereo integrity mag 12s or 15s. Which is a better sub. I've heard the 12s last longer. But the 15s are beasts over the 12s but dont last. I already upgrade my eletrical had planned on single solo x 18 not enough room. Will 2 12 stereo integrity 12s or 15s ported hit harder than 4 w6 12s sealed. I also plan on running sundown 1500 amps to each si sub. The w6s were powered by a pheonix gold monster amp. Will the 12si mag vs 13w7. 15si mag vs. w7 all ported to fatory specs.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 187
You were mis-informed in the MAG's. The subs last like the energizer bunny. To my knowledge, I havn't heard of a problem with one yet since we have started carrying them. The MAG and W7 are close but the MAG has a little bit of edge on it. The 15 is a little more efficient than the 12. Suspension is a little different. The 15 will do great off 500-1200 rms, and the 12 loves a little more power. As long a the install is perfect on the MAG's, then you can go either way and be VERY happy. Thereis a group buy going on the MAG's as well so you will save a little money too.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2066
+ the mags will have killer SQ

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2067
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/291981.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »