Should i???

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 815
i have a equalizer, component amp and all this other junk.lol but right now..i only have one door speaker because i been to lazy to hook up the other one..but i was listening the other day..by the way.all pioneer..but my 6x9s sound like trash....my 4inch in the front sounds wayyyyyyyyyyyy better..i was thinking of removing rear 6x9s and installing two good 4"s...will that work??

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1162
first hook up the other door speaker, then ...if you have an amp/sub....you don't really need the rear speakers. If not, find some better 6x9's....if you replace the 6x9's with 4's you will have to do some modifications

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 816
no im not talking about replacing them with 4's i was talking about taking them out..but not no more.im looking at some 6x9s..memphis..they look good..wonder if they sound good

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 600
you need an amp to power the 6x9's?

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 817
i have a amp powering them. but its cool im selling everything on the inside..already got my tweets sold my kicker ks13s payed $50 never hooked them up..my friend buying them for $45 so then ill sell my 4"s and my 6x9s and my deck too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us