Big three done!

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 852
i finally got around to doing my big 3, all in 1/0 awg. before i did it my lights never dimmed or anything so really there is not any noticeable difference now that its done my car cranks up faster thats all i noticed but im sure it was a smart move to do it cause u GUYS SAYED SO!

how do i figure out what class id be in if i was to compete in a db drag? my amp; crossfire vr1000d i have 1 12" dd 3512, 2 batteries, no wall all 1/0 awg 115 amp alt. i dont know what info they use to put u in ur class. i have hit 143.12 at 46hz would it be possible in my class to win a trophy like chads?

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 853
and muddy i tried google!

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1830
lol, i think its on how much power your amp does RMS at a certain load, but i have no clue really

is the big 3 hard, i have never done it

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 783
The hardest part of the big 3 is crimping your terminals on :-) Especially if you're using just a vice and not an industrial 0/1 gauge crimper.

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 855
i wouldnt know the local shop did it for me for free! even the 1/0 awg was free. i refered a guy there and he spent like 4300.00. i told them i wanted it done and they said since i helped them out they'd help me out.

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 856
now i know some1 here knows what class id be in?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1833
marshall will or B lol

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 784
So would I....but you should take a little time and find out for yourself,it is really easy.If you can't do that...I don't think you could even compete to your full potential.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 786
Here..... by the way richard...you suck :-)

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 591
http://www.soundoff.org/06splrules.htm

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3872
most likly:

dBdrag---street A

USACi---stock 0-600

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9062
poor richard.....:-(:-(:-(:-(

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 858
muddy i always look 4ward to your comments! anyway my amp is rated at 250 wrms at 4 ohms. so yea id be in like the lowest class. i think i could get a trophy in that class.

im still a noob, i know it, but im learning thanks to yall, im also tryin to read that stuff on bcae but its complicated.

i could of asked the guy who works on my stuff but i knew i could get answers from u guys. i never do it myself cus i dont wanna screw it up. im doing everything right the first time.

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 859
muddy i always look 4ward to your comments! anyway my amp is rated at 250 wrms at 4 ohms. so yea id be in like the lowest class. i think i could get a trophy in that class.

im still a noob, i know it, but im learning thanks to yall, im also tryin to read that stuff on bcae but its complicated.

i could of asked the guy who works on my stuff but i knew i could get answers from u guys. i never do it myself cus i dont wanna screw it up. im doing everything right the first time.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 307
Hey Richard, I think you've done a great job! The big 3 has to get done! Since thats out of the way now, run some bass sweeps and find out where your getting the best numbers! I would say anywhere from 40-45hz will get your best #'s but, first things first, answer this question, ARE YOU HAVING FUN??? hey thats what its all about!!!!!You sound alot like me, I try to watch every question I see on here, but I don't have the big 3 yet, I am saving more $$ then, like you said, get it right the first time!!LOL

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 863
i seem to hit the hardest in the high 40s and yes im havin a blast
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us