Anyone familier with the Bass CD ON EBAY? WHO GOT BASS?

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 276
Its supposed to have 62 tracks on it!tracks 15-60 is bass sweeps from 15hz-60hz, and track i is techno Bass, 2-11 are low bass hip hop designed for something to listen to! It has a couple of tweeter tester sweeps on it!So, is this thing worth 15 or 16 bucks???? I cannot get realm of excursion to download the sweeps it has~!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2008
dont think its wroth that much atleast not to me.

on ROE when it shows you the files you have to right click on them and save target as

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1153
never heard that bass cd, but I got a couple of Bass Mechanik CD's....one called Reload has 2 CD's in it. One of old stuff, one of new. On the new one track 5 is called Tocatta in B, and is a classical music track but updated with some extremely low bass.
Anyway, the 2nd Cd has tracks 1-16 being songs, track 17 is just a voice saying "Thank you for listening, we hope you enjoyed the music. Now please turn your volume down."
Tracks 18-19 are sweeps, one from 100hz down to 20hz, and the other from 40hz down to 0. then tracks 20-100 are test tones where the number of the track is equal to the test tone, in other words track 20 is 20hz, track 21 is 21hz, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 34
found a torrent for it on isohunt.com just search bass mekanik then click the 1.22 gb one. when you dl it just select the ones you want.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8997
go to best buy or Circuit city and buy a bass CD. simple. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us