Visonik

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1089
Ha ha, went to walmart last night, they have a Visonik Superbass system, it consists of a 300watt max 10 inch subwoofer already mounted in a box, and a 300watt max mono amp....it took a little while for me to find the rms for the amp...I knew it wasnt much, cause the amp is smaller than most HU's.....he he....70 WATTS rms@4ohms..rofl...of course the things only $50.....OH and about a completely different qestion....
I have seen people on here say that Audiopipe subs, arent bad for the money, I can either get them locally for$50 each or...here
http://www.mycarjams.com/car_audio/hazel/detail/APTSV10

it says they are 250 watts rms....so if I got a 500 watt amp and 2 of them...shouldn't that be ok for a temporary system?Opinions please

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 826
I've heard some of the red audiopipes w/ the really thick surround and they reminded me of audiobahns...if that helps you any. If i had to guess id compare those to the audiobahn low line w/ teh chrome flame basket.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
these are different, not the red ones..I think the red ones are 500watts rms

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1698
they get loud but don't sound good..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1092
in other words...more SPL than SQ? right?

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 832
yea...but not enough SPL to really call it SPL lol. As for temp. id say it would work, but i wouldnt want to keep em very long. I think you'd be happier if you just bought 1 12 for around 70-80 off ebay. But then again im judging them based on what I heard in the red ones, so i could be way off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us