What should i list this sub for?

Bronze Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 51
i currently own a soncept audio CSP 18, my sub is actually a prototype and not in full production its never been used and i have the piece of paper that came with it. it has the same specs as the 15. it says the dealer cost was 599 and MSRP is 1799 or 1699 i forget which one... i do not have the sub with me for about another week so thats why im not formally selling it, i was just wandering some ballpark figures anybody would be willing to throw out and when i do sell this sub maybe we could work something out, also when i do sell i will include numerous pics...thanks, here are the specs for the 15

(it retails for 999, but i do have the sheet that has the MSRP for the 18 at approx 1699) http://conceptconcept.com/proddetail.asp?ID=1&ProductLine=Subwoofers

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 202
what condition is it in and are there any others on ebay? I usually go along with the general prices when i list my stuff on there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
no none on ebay as of yesterday..nor have i seen them on there...its never been used either

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7194
i've see that sub in action last sunday. i don't know how many he had but he hit 162db

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
wtf, are you serious 162 DB ?!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
can you give me any kind of info on it chad lee, every audio shop ive been to jsut looks at me with their jaw open and cant find anything to say, did you observe the excursion at all?? good bad? any info at all is good

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 948
I was there to. Not sure if its the same sub though. But he had 3 15's Concept subwoofers. Before I thought they were audioque bc the logo was almost the same but when I looked closer it said concept.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 949
nvm that, the link you gave us is the exact same subwoofer that the guy was using. No doubt, and it was loud then a mofo!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 213
if i hadnt ordered my subs id make you an offer on it but right now im broke as hell

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 449
I'd like to see some specs on that sub... I might be interested

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7196
yep berny saw it. the guy had a bunch of memphis 4kw's on it. it was loud. 162db man. that was insane.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

LAFOLLETTE, TN CAMPBELL

Post Number: 104
Hey, i saw a pair of 12inch concepts that was bumping! zt124 i believe thats what they were, and they are underated!!! they hammer, there wired paralell and patened it, so you can't wire them wrong! sound great too they weight around 34lbs.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 262
Well, are their amps any good? I see them listed on ebay all the time at really, REALLY good low prices!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
well remember mine is the concept 18, a prototype thats not even in production...Im me at trey4sports on AIM and ill email you sum pics within the next week if anyone is interested
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us