Brand new Solo X for less than 100$

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 724
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D160049221513

I bought it, they have good feedback... do you think they will honor it because i KNOW it HAS TO BE a typo in the price i paed 92$ shipped... lets see if it is the real deal... BTW i payed with visa so im not to worried if it gets messy... but if i get it thats a hell of deal right there right? lol

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 860
well it did say buy it now. Would be good sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 593
Sounds like a scam to me. But if you do get it, i'll give you $200 for it.

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 725
Sure hope so :-) ill strap down 2 earthquake PHD5000's on that bit<h and see what it does :-)

^BuMp

If i get this......

I'll have 2 Power Acoustic Mofo 12's with a custom box about 2.5cu for each sub ported to 40Hz Subs facing up and port to the rear, perfect for a 99 Blazer.... I would also be able to throw in a JBL BP1200.1 Amp for extra... But i would want that to be done locally... shipping would suck... its made from oak and birch so its heavy..

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 726
If i get this......

I'll have 2 Power Acoustic Mofo 12's with a custom box about 2.5cu for each sub ported to 40Hz Subs facing up and port to the rear, perfect for a 99 Blazer.... I would also be able to throw in a JBL BP1200.1 Amp for extra... But i would want that to be done locally... shipping would suck... its made from oak and birch so its heavy

FOR SALE!
LOL

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 727
Sounds like a scam but check the rest of thiere products they are priced right, this looks like it was priced wrong, they have good feedback none negative and are registered for about a year.. But i aint worried if its a scam I used VISA via Paypal :p so i got triple protection ebay, paypal, and VISA although ebay does very little to nothing for help..

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 924
Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK) 10000

* Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS RMS) 5000

really???

Silver Member

Post Number: 925
well just looked it up on sonicelectronix.com and the specs are the same, but price is $1300. my guess is that it is a typo, but maybe you will get lucky and they will honor it. good luck

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 729
Ya its kickers beast ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 926
he he ...check out this one...lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ugly-Kicker-18-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ140048866985QQihZ004QQcate goryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 730
thats one ugly sub... but i bet it bangs hard as fu<k for only 400rms if it is anything like any of the other old school kickers ive heard

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3747
that auction was prolly for a SPAIR, not the whole sub...and they made a type-o.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6927
so you thik he bought the solo x recone kit? i hope not. that would suck.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3748
either way...the auction was prolly listed wrong.

you will either get a solox or a refund...if the seller is decent.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1179
i would demand the X if there is a screw up. Keep us posted. Nice snag dude.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 724
Even if that is the price for a recone that is cheaper than dealer price.What version coil is it?The dual 1 or the dual 2?If it's a re-cone for a dual 1 I'll buy it off of you.If it's the entire sub I'll still buy it off of you :-) ^Like marc said keep us posted. 2x SX18's would be cooler than the 1 that I run right now :-)

Silver Member

IL USA

Post Number: 731
DAMN THIS FU<Ker lol he already refunded me before anything and said it was a typo, i requested it to be the dual 2ohm version, it was not the recone kit it was the subwoofer it was priced at like 75.xx and the real price was 575.xx but he just sent me a ebay thing saying we had a mutual agreement to refund... and asking for credit to pay for the auction.. hahaha DENIE haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 928
on the UGLY sub, I dont think it would hit that loud, if you look at the pics, then center of the sub has been pushed in.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 728
Yea...if that was a scam you would be screwed Killa.They abuse the wording in a lot of the EBAY auctions to take advantage of people.Tell him to send your sub.Personally I would tell him to send my sub.If the price was 2,000 and you acidentally hit buy it now or something I'm sure they would try to screw you over for sure.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1571
Yea.. I took a look at that auctio and realized something was strange when shipping was only $15 for a heavy sub like that.. lol.. had to be a mis-print. I'd file with ebay and tell them you won the auction fair and square and he won't send you the merchandize :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 729
^I agree.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Working on a secret pr..., Oregon USA

Post Number: 496
I agree with Kevin. How is it a mutual refund? did you agree? if not, I would fight it. its not your fault he mistyped.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 371
Yea I would complain but, even then the guy would just not send it to you unless he is a dumb@ss.

I would rather lose my ebay account than take a $1,200 hit lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 554
WTF? Same people,they want 500 for a mtx 4500 lol

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 555
WTF? Same people,they want 500 for a mtx 4500 lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D160049225617&ssPageName=M ERC_VIC_RSEE_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=160049221513&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc =closed_view_item&usedrule1=UpSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Silver Member

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 557
my bad they want 800
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us