116 db H3ll yea

Silver Member
Username: Sweet_subs

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 172
i knwo that seems really quiet for all u guys but i only have a power acustik amp which was 160, 2 12 inch mtx 40 for both of a friends, and a ported box. q-logic
its so sweet i wil never be sealed again

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 434
congrats man...good numbers for your first time....again...congrats

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1548
I can burp louder... JK good for a small setup! :P

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 173
yea i was pretty happy with it. its just a beginer setup i plan on buying 2 treotsx 12.44 and 2 kicker zx1000 amps this summer and a ho alt and big three hopefully if that falls i will jsut buy 1 sub and 1 amp

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4942
Just thought id let you know in a kind way..116db is loud enough to lose hearing but not that loud in car audio...Ive hit 127 db with two 6.5 subwoofers with 280 rms watts and that was with a daily box...while that is good for two 6.5's esp at 43 hz it surely can be beaten

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4943
by the way congrats on your first system and be sure you know what you want before you change your system again because this hobby can get really expensive quickly....in other words do it right the first time

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 174
yea thats what i was thinkin today i think im gunna buy 2 treo tsx. 12.44 or 12.22 so i can wire them parallel. i dunno what to get and a kickerzx.1500, i think what subs for wireing them in parallel

Silver Member

Memphis, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 175
daammn those are expensive 430 shipped on ebay holy crap thats a lot but i dunno if a zx1000 wouldld power them great i might jsut save my self 130$ and get a zx100

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Post Number: 109
i hit 123.8 with 2 mtx 4510's and about 400wrms to them in a sealed box in the trunk of an intrepid. But good job on first system.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9932
my sisters stock stereo is louder then that....nevertheless its ok i guess...

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 462
I wounder how the new factory ford sound systems rate at on a TL. I know the premium sound from ford is like 1000+ watts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us