Between the 2

Bronze Member
Username: Beetleboyz2005

NC Usa

Post Number: 38
i have a chance to get eather a soundstream trantula 15" dvc or a audioque heavy duty3 15dvc. i know about the soundstream but i have no idea about the audioque.. never even heard of it..thats why im askin u guys on this,u know more bout it.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Chrome Dip it & Ship i...

Post Number: 8374
HD3 ftw...

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 846
If you want to see it in action, go on youtube and type in audioque hd3 and theres some video's. I personally have two 15's but I won't get to test them out till this wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! YES WEDNESDAY, finally I'm doing my stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6872
nice berny. its about time. i don't know how you do it. i mean wait like that. when i got my subs, i couldn't wait so i went and bought a prefab box so i can hear it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 847
LMAO! YES! Tomarrow I'm going down there to buy the wires, rca's, fuses and all that good stuff. Then I'll go to school, and when I come back home, spend all night working on my wire connections and such =). Alternator comes in tomarow as well as my control arm bushings, so I finally get to lower my car. Go get my alternator put in on wednesday and my suspension. Then finally hook up the power and see what these beasts can do!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6873
cool. around what time do you think you will be coming down here. if you can come like 4-5 in the afternoon its better for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
thats kinda late. Plus it'll be dark already around that time. And I have to get to school at 7 so thats pretty late...yeah.. Hit me up if you can do around 11 or 12.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us