OT: trunk actuator?

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 309
ok im trying to get someway that i can open my trunk electrically. like with a switch. i want it so if i unlock the trunk and pull the switch up my trunk opens and when i push on the switch it closes. to acheve this i was thinking of getting some sort of actuator. anybody got any ideas of how do u do this or what i need to do it? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 745
get pop trunk..all the boys in the hood got it..good specially if you have lights..u can get one r two actuators....one if u want it to raise slow..but two..if you wanna throw that b!tch up u know....its a switch u can raise slow r fast only like one hundred dollars for a pump..go to local fleamarket go to a audio shop..they will hook you up mayne

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 310
is there a place on the net? we dont have an audio shop like that.

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 311
bump

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 746
umm..i dont know..i dont think so..just go to any car audio shop that deals with neon lights..rims....car audio..tire shop...should point you to the right place

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 312
ok... im just thinking of a motor with a bar that pushes the trunk up and down. like it slides on the trunk.. ill draw a pic

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 313
here u go
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trunkupsm9.png

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 314
theres only 2 problems with my idea... 1. i dont think the motor will have enough torque to open the trunk and 2. i dont know how 2 mount the motor.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us