Type R Sealed

Bronze Member
Username: Bjayjr5679

Columbus , Ohio USA

Post Number: 17
Alpine recommends a sealed volume of .85 what everyone else running for sealed. I posted this a little while ago and the volumes varied and i tried to search and didnt find much. I have mine in a 1.12 prefab box and looking to build one and

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2232
i had mine in a 1.25 sealed before going ported and i thought it was better than the smaller box i was given. but if you have the room i'd definately port them, you'll be much happier.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7252
those subs ported smile:-)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

TREO, USA USA

Post Number: 2153
i like u name
wuts it mean? :-O

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7254
you like it because it reminds you of giving BJ's to crack heads on the Tampa streets!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9639
had mine in a 1cuft sealed but heck those subs play real good in various ported boxes i used .....

Bronze Member
Username: Thugshizz

Long Beach, California

Post Number: 76
I have had my Type R's in about 5 boxes total. The first one was a single 12' in a slot vented box. Got very loud but was wasnt getting low enough. Then I put 2 12's in a sealed box about 1.5 net cubes per sub and I was very disapointed. They werent loud at all. Infact my single 12' was louder than the two sealed. Now I have them in a 5 net cube total ported and in this box they sound amazing. Very loud and the sq isnt bad at all...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us