OMG..who wants to slap me first..seriously??

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 737
i know you guys remember i thought a channel of my amp blew or each i burned my voice coil on on of my subwoofers?? so i was outside with my friend taking the speaker out the box to hook it up to a batter.it made noise so i said it must be my amp...long story short i hooked up the "DAMAGED" 15 to show him......all of a sudden he said "YOUR STUPID" your box has a big hole in it....come to find out all this time MY 15"s BLEW THE SIDE OF MY PREFAB SEALED BOX OPEN..YES I REPEAT...BLEW THE WHOLE SIDE OF MY SEALED BOX APART....POWER MAN POWER..LOL SO WHO WANTS THEIR SLAP FIRST..LMAO....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6817
nice. good job james caroll.

*slap slap*

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1660
haha atleast its not the sub or amp. funny thing is i ment to post check the box for holes becasue thats happend to other people on here like chad a B but then i got distracted some how.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 855
ok, now get out there and MAKE you a box of your own...MDF is your friend

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 738
OMG...LOL...UMM..I MIGHT ACTUALLY TRY THAT.LOL BUT NOT NOW...OMG..I FEEL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO STUPID..LIKE SERIOUSLY

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1662
how about some pictures of it?

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 857
you say try...no Danielsan, there is no try...you either build box yes or build box no. It is like walking on a road....you walk right side of road, ok....you walk left side of road, ok....you walk down middle of road....squish like grape.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2420
hahah caroll see that hooking the battery works too but next time u do it again make sure u only power the woofer with the battery juzz for a few seconds

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 739
OMG...I HAD THIS ONE SONG ON IT HAS A LOW BASS NOTE ON ONE PART..EVERYTHING IN THE CAR STARTS TO SHAKE..THE STEARING WHEEL GOES CRAZY...I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD MY VIDEOS ON THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I WANNA RECORD SOME

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 44
lmao..wow..glad it wasnt ur sub..you say u feel stupid..but at the same time i bet you feel relieved its not your sub. lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6823
damn wolfman. now i want to rent the karate kid dvd and watch it.

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 740
lol..im so happy. so so so happy gosh it felt like a thousand pounds comin off my chest

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

AudioqueUSA

Post Number: 2292
I wanna see some pics of it.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1494
this is not the first time i've heard of this happing.. a buddy of mine was running 2 15" memphis lvs and he blew the box apart.. thats what happens when you have a crappy sealed box :-)

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 741
for a temp i had to drill the side back together..i know i should of took a pic..i wasnt thinking i was just so shocked

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 420
haha...no kevin, thats what happens when you got some bada$$ subs! them lvs are INSANE

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 743
yea..those cvrs knock

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 45
yea, i was really suprised at how loud my 10 inch cvr got in a custom box.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 489
whats the name of that song u said shakes ur car

Silver Member

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 744
UMMM IDK IT WAS SOME YOUNG JOC SONG..I SHUT DOWN MY COUSIN WITH 2 12"S AND 2 15"s IN A STATION WAGON..LOL

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1499
if he has two 12s and 2 15s the reason you beat him is because he has a serious cancelation issue.. tell him to dump the 12s and port those 15s ;) .. then you won't have a chance unless he has a sorry setup and a poor box..

and klez those subs are pretty sick.. he got in an accident and both subs were damaged. he gave me on and i salvaged it. its got a small 2-3inch piece off the basket that was broke but the motor is still alinged.. i fixed the basket with a paint stirrer lol...and resealed the rubber surround. i was using it while waiting for a re-cone for my RE SX .. that sub got low but not as loud as the SX.. im looking to sell it with a box if anyone would give me $150 plus shipping
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us