Memphis subs......

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 441
how would 2 of these sound in a nice ported enclosure????????? I am wondering cuz they are lower powered than most 15's and thats kinda what I need since I dont have the money to upgrade my electrical system..... so two of these on about 600-700 watts at 1ohm with a........well what would be a good amp that would push no more than 700 watts at 1ohm or two decent amps that do 250-350 @2ohms......

I was thinkin two profile amps or one idk what amp for 600-700 @1ohm would be good and under 180 bucks????

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 442
or I could get the svc version and go straight to 2 ohms which would be easier wouldnt it........yeah that would be lots easier.....

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3129
which memphis subs,there is a few differnet lines. might be able to get you a slight deal on them.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 443
hmmm the link didnt show up.......http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2146

Gold Member

Post Number: 3130
I pm you check it.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 444
got it. pm sent

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 445
hows this amp to go with that set up???? I know its rated for 17volts which equals lesser wattage than rated so I figure the amp will do around 550-650@2ohms which would be good then I can upgrade later since its 1ohm stable...... or would this be better http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Hifonics_Titan_TX1005D/

or would this be better????

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Planet_Audio_BB1250.1/

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 446
god dangit I cant remember to put all the links in today ......... the first amp is supposed to be a MA Audio HK1000D

Bronze Member
Username: Boomtank

Post Number: 83
I like the Ma Audio HK series amps. Ive used the HK400d,HK1000d and HK401sx is what i have right now. The 1000d will be good for those subs. They amps are very clean sounding.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3131
trevor, if your going to do that, get the memphis 1000d, either and st, or mc 1000d, you can get them used on ebay most go for about 200, i run it they are great amps.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 447
yeah I love the way memphis amps look and sound, but I have trouble winning those stupid auctions lol, I will try some other time. What I would really love to do is get the M class amps. the new ones ya know. Those are SEXY!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3135
they maybe sexy, but I actually like thew chrome st ceries, same amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us